T Nation

Tight Rotator Cuff

basically guys my left rotator and entire shoulder girdle is fucked…raising my arms above my head and stretching my lats is painfull…when benching my left side clunks and i feel like im a hundred years old…im doing snatch grip light pulls…and various exercises strengthening the rotators and laid off the bench concertrating on overhead lifts…is there anything else i can do to speed up or start recovery??? also have tight right rhomboid from a pulled muscle heavy lift last yeay any tips for that???..much thanks

[quote]tonyturbo wrote:
basically guys my left rotator and entire shoulder girdle is fucked…raising my arms above my head and stretching my lats is painfull…when benching my left side clunks and i feel like im a hundred years old…im doing snatch grip light pulls…and various exercises strengthening the rotators and laid off the bench concertrating on overhead lifts…is there anything else i can do to speed up or start recovery??? also have tight right rhomboid from a pulled muscle heavy lift last yeay any tips for that???..much thanks[/quote]

I personally do not give injury related advice. BUT I’ll tell you that snatch pulls is not a good thing for your problem. The shoulders are internally rotated, so you are in fact compounding the problem by strengthening and shortening the internal rotators and lengthening the external rotators when you should be doing the opposite.