Tiger Woods Wife Caused Injuries

bitches be trippin

Take home message for the younger T-nationers…

Don’t get married. Ever. Really…just don’t.

If a marital spat for Tiger Woods involves a gorgeous Swedish model bludgeoning him with his own golf club and causing him to wreck a 100,000 dollar automobile, how is a marital spat going to look for YOU?? If you’re anything like the national average, its probably going to involve a cellulite covered behemoth throwing packages of bacon at you while yelling “your only useful purpose is to bring home the bacon!! BRING HOME MORE OF THIS!!” as she continues to verbally emasculate you.

For those who havn’t heard it -

A couple were on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, “I have a confession to make, I’m not a virgin.”
The husband replies, “That’s no big thing in this day and age.”

The wife continues, “Yeah, I’ve been with one guy.”

“Oh yeah? Who was the guy?”

“Tiger Woods.”

“Tiger Woods, the golfer?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, he’s rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him.”

The husband and wife then make passionate love.

When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

“What are you doing?” asks the wife.

The husband says, “I’m hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat.”

“Tiger wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?”

“He’d come back to bed and do it a second time.”

The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. “Now what are you doing?” she asks.

The husband says, “I’m still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat.”

“Tiger wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?”

“He’d come back to bed and do it again.”

The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.

When they finish he’s tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, “Are you calling room service?”

“No! I’m calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole.”

[quote]Professor X wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
The sad thing is, is that if he did something to defend himself, he would be automatically labeled as the aggressor and the media would be painting him as a spousal abuser. My guess is that he was trying to leave without incident and lost focus of the steering wheel and hit the tree. Reports say he was not going fast enough to set off the air bag system.

I doubt we will be hearing about how horrible she is and her anger management issues due to too much testosterone.

I think it sucks that a man’s best option in that situation is to run screaming like a little girl just to avoid jail time.

She cut his face. That sucks.[/quote]

I agree with you Prof X. You can’t do nothing but walk away or run away from a physical confrontation with a woman. That sucks just as much as getting scratched in the face by a woman. Damn.

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Professor X wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
The sad thing is, is that if he did something to defend himself, he would be automatically labeled as the aggressor and the media would be painting him as a spousal abuser. My guess is that he was trying to leave without incident and lost focus of the steering wheel and hit the tree. Reports say he was not going fast enough to set off the air bag system.

I doubt we will be hearing about how horrible she is and her anger management issues due to too much testosterone.

I think it sucks that a man’s best option in that situation is to run screaming like a little girl just to avoid jail time.

She cut his face. That sucks.

I agree with you Prof X. You can’t do nothing but walk away or run away from a physical confrontation with a woman. That sucks just as much as getting scratched in the face by a woman. Damn.[/quote]

For this particular reason, men should always have an ace up their sleeve in the form of compeling evidence of bad behavior, videos, pics, whatever. Maybe it’s just that I am “special” but with the information I have, there is no way my wife will ever get the kids if ever divorce was brought to the table. Some people just go through life unprepared, so it seems.

Someone here has an avatar with a hot chick on it with the saying something like “No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her shit…”

True.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

you gona post that in every thread? I mean I like it but come on!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/d/a/dab8a_ORIG-two_elins.jpg

Elin has an identical twin sister, Josefin. Doubly delicious, or twice as much crazy?

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Professor X wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

I agree with you Prof X. You can’t do nothing but walk away or run away from a physical confrontation with a woman. That sucks just as much as getting scratched in the face by a woman. Damn.[/quote]

At least it was his face, and not his pickle. These situations, can get much worse.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Professor X wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

I agree with you Prof X. You can’t do nothing but walk away or run away from a physical confrontation with a woman. That sucks just as much as getting scratched in the face by a woman. Damn.

At least it was his face, and not his pickle. These situations, can get much worse.[/quote]

Yeah, but where-as guys like Warren Moon get forever labeled as “wife beaters” no such thing ever happens in reverse no matter how much worse they can get. I have heard women laugh and clap for Lorena Bobbitt.

I personally think this double standard needs its balls clipped before some guy loses his life due to his wife going crazy like this.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
At least it was his face, and not his pickle. These situations, can get much worse.[/quote]

x2

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:

you gona post that in every thread? I mean I like it but come on! [/quote]

Only when it is relevant.

I wonder, did she yell “FORE!” before breaking out the windows.

That\s a very relevant point about domestic abuse against men and, hopefully more men will speak out against it to start making changes!

[quote]Rekkitanko wrote:
LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Professor X wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

For this particular reason, men should always have an ace up their sleeve in the form of compeling evidence of bad behavior, videos, pics, whatever. Maybe it’s just that I am “special” but with the information I have, there is no way my wife will ever get the kids if ever divorce was brought to the table. Some people just go through life unprepared, so it seems.[/quote]

From your posts, I’m pretty sure none of you guys in this little sub-thread have ever been attacked by a woman. Let me tell you, they are soooo easy to handle. It’s very easy to manage the situation so no one gets hurt, no one needs to run and the police will sure as hell never get involved.

I wonder what kind of impact this could have on the professional tour in the upcoming years. Woods is the main draw, bringing in a wave of endorsements and sponsors, both for himself and for the tour. Even though it shouldn’t, his pristine image has been tarnished. That, combined with a struggling economy, could equal a decrease in sponsorship and prize money, as companies look to spend their money elsewhere.

I am not saying that anything catastrophic is going to happen, but when the richest athlete in the world is painted in a questionable light, his sports has the potential to get hurt. Thoughts?

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I wonder what kind of impact this could have on the professional tour in the upcoming years. Woods is the main draw, bringing in a wave of endorsements and sponsors, both for himself and for the tour. Even though it shouldn’t, his pristine image has been tarnished. That, combined with a struggling economy, could equal a decrease in sponsorship and prize money, as companies look to spend their money elsewhere.

I am not saying that anything catastrophic is going to happen, but when the richest athlete in the world is painted in a questionable light, his sports has the potential to get hurt. Thoughts?[/quote]

He’s fuckin’ Tiger Woods

[quote]cakewalk wrote:
Car crash, or a pissed-off wife?

Read the TMZ story:

Tiger, hide the golf clubs![/quote]

Once again proving that all car accidents are caused by women.

amen to that man!!

[quote]zoso764 wrote:

Once again proving that all car accidents are caused by women.[/quote]