Tiger Woods Wife Caused Injuries

Car crash, or a pissed-off wife?

Read the TMZ story:

Tiger, hide the golf clubs!

Apologies for the double thread post. Site is acting up this morning. Here’s a pic of Elin Nordegren.

Elin again.

That would explain why she had a golf club handy to break the window after he crashed, and how he could manage to hit a fire hydrant AND a tree while leaving his own driveway.

Rachel Uchitel. Tiger is allegedly having an affair with her.

One more of Rachel.

Can’t blame him…

Huge downgrade. Stick with the blonde, I say.

I’d let her hit me with a golf club.

According to TMZ, Rachel Uchitel denies ever sleeping with Tiger:

Love the story headline:

“Tiger’s Alleged Mistress: I Never Saw His Putter”

Hahaha

[quote]Higgins wrote:
I’d let her hit me with a golf club.[/quote]

Hahahahahaha

Man, it must be pretty good to be Tiger Woods eh?

Pretty…fucking…good.

I have been hit in the head with a golf club before, trust me when I say that I am not sure if any pussy on Earth is worthy of such an act. Except maybe a 3way with both of these women.

From reading between the lines of this story, it sounds like:
There was a fight inside the house, not necessarily involving golf clubs.
Tiger retreats to the Cadillac Escalade, locks himself in.
Wife attacks vehicle with golf club.
Tiger backs up into fire hydrant and then forward into neighbour’s tree.
Wife breaks rear window of Escalade at some point in this scenario. Claims that she was trying to get Tiger out of the vehicle as doors were locked.

At some point, someone called 911.

No matter what, Tiger’s halo has slipped. I’m definitely NOT saying he’s at fault in any way.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Man, it must be pretty good to be Tiger Woods eh?

Pretty…fucking…good. [/quote]

yup, although the mistress is hotter IMO

Remember no matter how hot a chick is…somebody got tired of fucking her or she wouldn’t be sleeping with you.

Two hotties though. Hope this doesn’t screw him up. The games not the same w/o him.

An important question for the golfers. What club did she choose? Nine iron, wedge?

The sad thing is, is that if he did something to defend himself, he would be automatically labeled as the aggressor and the media would be painting him as a spousal abuser. My guess is that he was trying to leave without incident and lost focus of the steering wheel and hit the tree. Reports say he was not going fast enough to set off the air bag system.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The sad thing is, is that if he did something to defend himself, he would be automatically labeled as the aggressor and the media would be painting him as a spousal abuser. My guess is that he was trying to leave without incident and lost focus of the steering wheel and hit the tree. Reports say he was not going fast enough to set off the air bag system. [/quote]

I doubt we will be hearing about how horrible she is and her anger management issues due to too much testosterone.

I think it sucks that a man’s best option in that situation is to run screaming like a little girl just to avoid jail time.

She cut his face. That sucks.

I suspected there had to be more to this. Its impossible to have an injury causing crash inside Isleworth, the speed limit is minute and theres never an cars on the road. Especially up his end by the driving range etc