T Nation

Tifa Lockhart is Amazing...

But she has fewer votes than Sephiroth right now! Come on, her epic boobage alone would make her better than Sephy.

Vote for her here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/

There’s $50 on the line! (Yes, I was in a character battle pool…No snarky comments, please).

haha I did my part, still a long ways to go there though TwinIron!

on a side note: I always ended up ditching her from my party, maybe i should do another run through with her. I thought her limit breaks were boring. lol

Red XIII was the best

Cid…

Wait a minute. This is about some chick in a video game? Next thing you know people gonna be marrying their pillows.

“Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!” - Cid

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
Wait a minute. This is about some chick in a video game? Next thing you know people gonna be marrying their pillows.[/quote]

they already are

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Red XIII was the best[/quote]

Red XIII was the shit.

[quote]cord13 wrote:

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
Wait a minute. This is about some chick in a video game? Next thing you know people gonna be marrying their pillows.[/quote]

they already are[/quote]

I have no fucking clue what this thread is about, but some base instinct of mine is telling me to be glad that I don’t. I punched Tifa Lockhart nude pics into my search engine before actually reading the thread and when I saw some anime shit pop up I puked in my mouth a little bit. Then I erased my search history.

[quote]blake2616 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Red XIII was the best[/quote]

Red XIII was the shit. [/quote]

Red XIII is still the shit.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]cord13 wrote:

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
Wait a minute. This is about some chick in a video game? Next thing you know people gonna be marrying their pillows.[/quote]

they already are[/quote]

I have no fucking clue what this thread is about, but some base instinct of mine is telling me to be glad that I don’t. I punched Tifa Lockhart nude pics into my search engine before actually reading the thread and when I saw some anime shit pop up I puked in my mouth a little bit. Then I erased my search history.[/quote]

Pro-Tip: Context before porn search, it could save your life.

[quote]bardown wrote:

[quote]blake2616 wrote:

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Red XIII was the best[/quote]

Red XIII was the shit. [/quote]

Red XIII is still the shit.[/quote]

It was a damn cat, even Kimari was more cool.

Ok… Kimari sucked.