Tibia Machine

Anyone use it? I tried it my first time yesterday and god damn I am weak. I could only do 10lbs on each side…

Someone had loaded it up with two 25’s on each side. God damn I couldn’t even budge it.

I’ve been looking for one, good thing you found it.

Wish I had access to one of these.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
Wish I had access to one of these.[/quote]

You still playin SC2 man? It was fun watchin your games. I hear there is a new class, like Grand Masters or something?

You’re working out…a bone?

Surely you mean the tibialis anterior, in which case I would simply ask, why?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
You’re working out…a bone?

Surely you mean the tibialis anterior, in which case I would simply ask, why? [/quote]

No, I meant the bone. I am also supplementing with calcium.

There’s on at my crowded gym. I trip over it all the time. I hate that fuckin thing.

And FWIW , it does say Tibia on it.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
There’s on at my crowded gym. I trip over it all the time. I hate that fuckin thing.

And FWIW , it does say Tibia on it.

[/quote]

lol, ty

[quote]markdp wrote:

You still playin SC2 man? It was fun watchin your games. I hear there is a new class, like Grand Masters or something?[/quote]

I stopped playing. Took up too much of my time to keep competing at the grandmaster level, lol.

[quote]markdp wrote:

You still playin SC2 man? It was fun watchin your games. I hear there is a new class, like Grand Masters or something?[/quote]

I stopped playing. Took up too much of my time to keep competing at the grandmaster level, lol.[/quote]

lol, that’s why I don’t play. When I used to play SC and BW I would have to devote way to much time to it, and I still got my ass kicked all of the time. I still enjoy watching pro matches on www.gomtv.net though.