Tianeptine, the Wonder Drug!

hey, a fellow redskins fan. the players must be taking that stuff too

My girlfriend : [quote] I watched that while eating a steak [/quote]

I pretty much regret watching as much of it as I did.

Is the high from this just ultra-euphoric-beyond-belief-makes-heroin-seem-like-ginger-beer, or is it a case of one idiot started doing something immediately available and got others to do it until it became an epidemic? why would there be multiple people coming in with their flesh gone down to the bone?

I felt seriously sad for the girl with the bone exposed. Eh poor thing :frowning:

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:
Is the high from this just ultra-euphoric-beyond-belief-makes-heroin-seem-like-ginger-beer, or is it a case of one idiot started doing something immediately available and got others to do it until it became an epidemic? why would there be multiple people coming in with their flesh gone down to the bone?[/quote]

LOL

“Hey, that guy’s head just blew up after drinking this!! I bet it tastes great!!”

BOOM

“Hey, that guy’s head just blew up after drinking this!! I bet it tastes great!!”

BOOM!!

People are sheep.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Wow that is horrible.

I hate to even put this out there…but fuck that would be a horrible, and easily acquired substance to spike people’s drugs with.

Imagine if someone put some in your gear, oh god you would be fucked.[/quote]

Remember, this is a drug for severe depression. This means it is meant to be used. This drug is approved in europe, as far as i know.
I don’t think the drug is meant to be taken intravenously, but taken as a pill.
Apparently the drug, when injected, might not dissolve completely. This leads to some sort of reaction that you see there.
You can’t really spike food with this, as this drug is only a treat if directly injected into veins.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
That is fucking incredible. Drug induced leprosy?[/quote]

I guess yes.

http://www.tianeptine.com/

“Tianeptine is oxidised into reactive metabolites and rapidly eliminated, mainly by the kidneys. Tianeptine has an identical heptanoic acid side chain to amineptine; and their metabolism is similar. However, at standard dosage tianeptine is less likely to produce the rare high-dose side-effect of microvesicular steatosis than amineptine; in mice at least, this occurs through inhibition of mitochondrial beta-oxidation of fatty acids.”

This is through oral dosing. Can’t find anything yet about I.V. administration cautions. I doubt my 15lb Compendium of Pharmaceuticals will have a monograph on it.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Wow that is horrible.

I hate to even put this out there…but fuck that would be a horrible, and easily acquired substance to spike people’s drugs with.

Imagine if someone put some in your gear, oh god you would be fucked.

Remember, this is a drug for severe depression. This means it is meant to be used. This drug is approved in europe, as far as i know.
Apparently the drug, when injected, might not dissolve completely. This leads to some sort of reaction that you see there.
You can’t really spike food with this, as this drug is only a treat if directly injected into veins.

Professor X wrote:
That is fucking incredible. Drug induced leprosy?

I guess yes.[/quote]

Im talking about steroids, we generally use needles to inject…its kinda how it works.

Sure everyone is thinking, shit they could just put cyanide in your gear and kill you, no big deal.

But its not that easy to get cyanide, a perscription antidepressant manufactured in huge amounts by a big company is practically candy, anyone can get it.

Now generally people dont go out of their way to ruin random people’s lives, but this stuff would make it easy to do if they felt like it.

They just dissolve some mix it with the oil and “Shazam your world is fucked, have a nice life with your rotting limbs.”

[quote]Westclock wrote:
legendaryblaze wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Wow that is horrible.

Imagine if someone put some in your gear, oh god you would be fucked.

Professor X wrote:
That is fucking incredible. Drug induced leprosy?

I guess yes.

Im talking about steroids, we generally use needles to inject…its kinda how it works.

Sure everyone is thinking, shit they could just put cyanide in your gear and kill you, no big deal.

But its not that easy to get cyanide, a perscription antidepressant manufactured in huge amounts by a big company is practically candy, anyone can get it.

Now generally people dont go out of their way to ruin random people’s lives, but this stuff would make it easy to do if they felt like it.

They just dissolve some mix it with the oil and “Shazam your world is fucked, have a nice life with your rotting limbs.”
[/quote]

Good way to ruin a rival bodybuilder!

got a semi from the chick