Tianeptine, the Wonder Drug!

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. WARNING.

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_unhappy_tianeptine_users_from_russia/

“Poor fuckers. The story goes that these drug addicts from Russia took it upon themselves to shoot the anti-depressant drug, Tianeptine, into their veins. It is meant to give them a buzz, but if it does not disolve properly it starts to eat away at the flesh and muscle and you get nasty nasty crap like this. One of the worst things weâ??ve posted on TC in a long long time.”

From wiki:
“t has also been noted that when injected(generally done by abusers of the substance), Tianeptine reportedly does not dissolve properly into the blood stream and can cause areas of the body to rot away, often requiring amputation. Normal ingestion of this drug as instructed has not shown this effect”

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. WARNING.

Woah…

it’s amazing what chemicals can do

That was awesome!!

That’s why you do extensive research before putting anything into your body.

I lasted as long as it took for the camera to start zooming in.

I’ll stick to crytal meth thank you very much…

Fuck.

Crazy how the chick’s ulna was exposed like that, with the guy (Dr.?) tapping against it with the instrument.

Major ouch :frowning:

Not all that bad initially. The mistake I made was to keep watching. Damn :slight_smile:

Wow that is horrible.

I hate to even put this out there…but fuck that would be a horrible, and easily acquired substance to spike people’s drugs with.

Imagine if someone put some in your gear, oh god you would be fucked.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
Fuck.

Crazy how the chick’s ulna was exposed like that, with the guy (Dr.?) tapping against it with the instrument.

Major ouch :([/quote]

What a mind fuck to watch your body crumble away.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Wow that is horrible.

I hate to even put this out there…but fuck that would be a horrible, and easily acquired substance to spike people’s drugs with.

Imagine if someone put some in your gear, oh god you would be fucked.[/quote]

The drug, they took it voluntarily right?

No one is sick enough to spike another drug/gear with this…or…

I was ok with this until the doctor decided tap out a beat. Still not as shocking as that group 12 year old muslim kids decapitating that man. But this gets pretty close.

So gross but some reason I like watching things like that. In a interested in the medical field kind of way. Why would anyone want to live after going through that? Bones exposed and half of a foot gone.

So does the effects stop? Talk about increasing the bioavailability of the drug.

as he’s eating his oatmeal Hmmm interesting…I found this comment funny “Excuse me darlin?, I’m not sure I’m meant to be able to play your arm like a Xylophone!”

Seriously though, that’s some real fucked up shit!!!

damn…daaaaamn

LOL

that chick at the end was sooo hot. i like 'em real skinny

That is fucking incredible. Drug induced leprosy?