Thyroid Support Products

Has anyone tried the type of product with no stimulant that is supposed to increase metabolism? For example guggl complexes or forelskin hings like that?

Do they work?

You are already so lean, why do you want to mess with this stuff?

Kelp, selenium, and tyrosine are great metabolic boosters. Stacked with HRX, they are a potent fat loss stack. HOWEVER, I don’t think they’re appropriate for most people looking to gain mass. They are not really nutrient partioners like HRX or Carbolin 19. They’re not going to improve muscle-to-fat ratios. They would just have to make it so you need to eat a little more to put on mass. A waste.

Oh. I thought things like this would make my metabolism healthier and help me to be able to eat more to gain cleaner mass.

I got kinda affected by all the articles on “damaged metabolisms” caused be too long at low cals. I wondered if mine was suppressed and should be helped out by such compounds.

Guess I should save them for some other time if I ever needed to cut.

[quote]sarah1 wrote:
Oh. I thought things like this would make my metabolism healthier and help me to be able to eat more to gain cleaner mass.

I got kinda affected by all the articles on “damaged metabolisms” caused be too long at low cals. I wondered if mine was suppressed and should be helped out by such compounds.

Guess I should save them for some other time if I ever needed to cut.

[/quote]

Why do you think your metabolism is damaged and/or slow? Aren’t you still dropping a little fat even though working to add mass? Seems that it’s pretty healthy to me.

Sarah aren’t you like 100 pounds right now? You need to focus on eating and NOT on thyroid or weight loss products. I’m willing to bet if you start eating your metabolism will begin to function properly.

Yeah, probably right. I mean, I am eating over 2000 cals a day and not really gaining much, so probably my metabolism is fine. It really affects me to hear on the MWA forums how people eat only like 1500 cals a day on BULKING plans - I felt like I was eating too much so I cut back, but then I lost weight. So probably my metabolism is fine. I have been feeling like I’m putting on fat while my weight is not going up, which sucks. That also made me think my hormones are screwy.