I’ve been levothyroxine for years now. After doing my own research I’ve got my dr to up my dose from 88mcg to 112mcg. My TSH was around 1.9 last we checked, T3 was in range (cant remember what it was though) and he didnt check my t4. Yes my doctor sucks. Monday I’m going to see if he will do a more comprehensive test after i decide if i should up my dose again or switch to armour.
So should I just try a switch to armour or should I try yet another dosage increase? Should I wait until I get my t4/reverse t3? I feel like the dosage increase hasnt done anything. It has been 2 months.