Thyroid Lab Results

Hey guys,

Here is the lab results I got for my thyroid function. How do they look?

TSH 1.2 (0.38-5.5) mU/L
T4 Free 16.9 (10.5-20.0) pmol/L
T3 Free 6.1 (3.5-6.5) pmol/L
Thyroperoxidase Ab 13 (<35) IU/mL

I’m 21 years old. I’ve had general bloodwork done and previous TT was 600ng/L on DAA, tongat ali, tribulus, perfect sleep schedule (10hours per night starting at 10:00pm daily), testosterone specific diet, working out twice a week, ect. However when I’m not on DAA I plummet, and even when I was at 600ng/L my muscle gains, lack of facial and body hair, and secondary sex characteristics were just not there. Who knows how free testosterone was doing. Also I store A LOT of fat in my thighs and tricep folds so I’m guessing my E2 levels are whack even more so from the DAA without an AI most likely.

My bloodwork before showed all CBC, Zinc, Vit-D, VitB12, Iron, Liver Enzymes, Muscle Enzymes, ect all good.

I’ve investigated many different types of diets and none help. Tried going gluten free, ect.

What else should I check out before I think of TRT? I’ve tried looking into;

1. Food sensitivities
  2. Celiac Disease
  3. Thyroid
  4. General blood work

Also, I’m getting TT retested in 2-3 weeks because doc didn’t know I was taking those supplements before. IF it shows that I have low TT (I’m guessing I’m around 300 right now basing off how I felt before), what should my plan of action be?

How worth it is it to try a restart?
If so which is the best for restart, Clomid, Nolva, HCG?

I’m just about ready to opt for TRT at this point if my levels come back low enough for them to prescribe.

I would appreciate any advice on the situation greatly.

you already have a thread, don’t make another one with the exact same info.