Thyroid Advice with TRT?

Wow. So the range is 9-27 and you want it closer to 1! This may be the most insane thing I have ever read on here I think. I guess mine was high at this level:

Going to the website you tout:

What are symptoms that I have an RT3 problem?

Since Reverse T3 is an inactive hormone, and since this hormone in excess acts like an inhibitor of T3 in the cells (see this research–one of several), the symptoms are “increased hypothyroidism”! And we also see proof of this increased hypothyroidism, because our rising RT3 seems to accompany a lowering of FT3 in our labs. This could include more fatigue, for example, or an increase in adrenaline creating anxiety, or increased depression, or an increased need to nap…on and on. Or a rising RT3 can mean that no matter what you have done, you still have irritating hypothyroid symptoms!

Can lab work help me discover this? What do I look for?

1) The best way is to do the RT3 lab test.

A healthy level of RT3 will be the bottom two numbers of any provided range, we have noticed. So if your range starts at 8, then 8 or 9 are pretty common for a healthy level of RT3. Third from the bottom (10 if the range starts at 8, for example) may be fine, too, we have noticed. Any higher and we’ve got rising RT3, we’ve seen before. There are even some whose RT3 is slightly below range and not a problem.

What the holy hell? The website you told the OP to go to doesn’t even agree with your argument (and you are using that website as support of your advice).

Good luck guys. You were correct @enackers, we have a very different philosophy on life. I actually try to make sense. You don’t appear to not have that constraint. Just because you’ve gotten lucky (or fortunately have the genetics to not have a problem yet), why would you tout this stuff to another human being?

Really?