Thursday on Prime Time T-Nation

Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Charles Staley, Chad Waterbury, and Eric Cressey, along with nutritionist Lonnie Lowery and sports doctor Ryan Smith. Also, former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor “rules” on who has better glutes, Dan John or Dave Tate. Music by Elvis Costello.

I just got back from one of those warehouse places that sells by the box. I didn’t realize Nair was that expensive…nor did anyone tell me that it does burn.

Thong in hand…ready to go.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Charles Staley, Chad Waterbury, and Eric Cressey, along with nutritionist Lonnie Lowery and sports doctor Ryan Smith. Also, former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor “rules” on who has better glutes, Dan John or Dave Tate. Music by Elvis Costello.[/quote]

[quote]Danny John wrote:
I just got back from one of those warehouse places that sells by the box. I didn’t realize Nair was that expensive…nor did anyone tell me that it does burn.

[/quote]

I definitely don’t want to miss this! I’ll ask Sandra if she needs any help. :wink:

[quote]Danny John wrote:

[/quote]

Now there’s an image I could’ve lived without.

I am so disappointed – I was so sure that you were man enough to wax! LOL

Intuition works great for me i cant believe im man enough to admit that even this girl at this part i was at was jealous hehe, wanted to know what i used since iddnt have cuts aLL over my legs lol