T Nation

Thuper Thpecial!


#1

Can you find one to beat this?


#2

try this on for size


#3

[quote]polo77j wrote:

try this on for size[/quote]

rotglmao! Oh dear. I’m crying! That’s the best thing I’ve ever seen!


#4

No offence Oleena but perhaps you should leave the youtube vid threads to those with more experience.

One - Warm up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1OC4_NZ6A

Two

“Hey baby wake up from your sleep, we have arrived onto the future”

Best lyrics ever.

“Prepare for down count! 5,4,3,2,1 OFF BLAST!”


#5

hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.


#6

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
No offence Oleena but perhaps you should leave the youtube vid threads to those with more experience.

One - Warm up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1OC4_NZ6A

Two

“Hey baby wake up from your sleep, we have arrived onto the future”

Best lyrics ever.

“Prepare for down count! 5,4,3,2,1 OFF BLAST!”

[/quote]

Hahaha. It’s like Austen Powers on acid.


#7

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Two

“Hey baby wake up from your sleep, we have arrived onto the future”

Best lyrics ever.

“Prepare for down count! 5,4,3,2,1 OFF BLAST!”

[/quote]

Just fuckin epic.


#8

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.[/quote]

You and the true stories. Watch much “How I met your mother”?


#9

Drivethru used to make music videos!


#10

If you watch this long enough you get to see a man rip his pants off!


#11

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.[/quote]

I do not.

I have way to many other things/people to be doing. And seeing.

I tell you, it comes naturally to me.


#12

What, no love for Indian Thriller?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0


#13

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.

I do not.

I have way to many other things/people to be doing. And seeing.

I tell you, it comes naturally to me.[/quote]

Excuses are like assholes…

Oleena: No I don’t watch How I met your mother i have way too many other things/people to be doing. And seeing. It comes naturally to me.


#14

Ok, speaking of Indian Thriller here’s an oldie but a goodie. Well, it’s an oldie where I come from


#15

[quote]polo77j wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.

I do not.

I have way to many other things/people to be doing. And seeing.

I tell you, it comes naturally to me.

Excuses are like assholes…

Oleena: No I don’t watch How I met your mother i have way too many other things/people to be doing. And seeing. It comes naturally to me.[/quote]

Well done! I sneezed milk all over my keyboard.

Thanks for that.


#16

technoviking!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lILXUjM6ppE&feature=PlayList&p=19936B812F91261B&index=33


#17

[quote]polo77j wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
hey now swiss that’s not fair. She’s an amateur while you spend your Saturdays posting epic youtube vids. True story, I was there.

I do not.

I have way to many other things/people to be doing. And seeing.

I tell you, it comes naturally to me.

Excuses are like assholes…

Oleena: No I don’t watch How I met your mother i have way too many other things/people to be doing. And seeing. It comes naturally to me.[/quote]

I see what you did there./


#18

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
What, no love for Indian Thriller?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0
[/quote]

That deserves a lot of love! And thanks Polo, she totally needed it.


#19

And then we have…Tunak Tunak!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo&feature=related

Wuzuh?


#20

I give you Gunther
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U&feature=PlayList&p=DFAAC8125BA7B31D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2
check out his website gunthernet.com

Sticking with Indian music too we have this gem as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw