T Nation

Throwbacks...

Which NFL team has the coolest throwbacks?

The Chargers got it beat for me with the powder blues, but Buffalo’s (they wore them yesterday) were awesome and the cowboys white helmets on Turkey day were really cool too…

How goofy would it be if Tampa came out with their throwbacks??? Fuck it I think that would be cool too…

B.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Which NFL team has the coolest throwbacks?

The Chargers got it beat for me with the powder blues, but Buffalo’s (they wore them yesterday) were awesome and the cowboys white helmets on Turkey day were really cool too…

How goofy would it be if Tampa came out with their throwbacks??? Fuck it I think that would be cool too…

B.[/quote]

I love the Buffalo throwbacks. I wish they woud ditch their new uni’s. They suck.

The ones you listed are the best. I don’t really like the Lions or the Packers throwbacks. The might be the worst.

Cowboys have the best throwbacks. Denver would be kinda cool if they wore their oranges.

Chargers

Bills

Cowboys

I like the old Pat’s mascot the full pose vs the elvis curl

[quote]superpimp wrote:
I like the old Pat’s mascot the full pose vs the elvis curl[/quote]

You’re not alone! He seems to be making a comebck with so many cars and trucks sporting them out here.

Ok - I am biased but I vote BILLS! I think they should wear the throwbacks every game.
Chargers have a great throwback uni also. Too bad the chargers did not wear the their throwback yesterday - it would have been like the old days when Jack Kemp was the QB.