Threesome

My wife wants to add a third party during sex. This third person is a female. Problem is we don’t know were or how to search. She has none at here work place that interest her. And were not hip to the bar scene. If we do go to a bar what type of approach should we use. And should I try and talk her out of this? This is just something she wants to try.

Nick: Put “swingers”, “swingers groups” or something similar in your search engine, and it probably won’t stop! People game for a “theesome” (or anything your heart desires!)are EVERYWHERE…and they’re just a mouse click away!

This ain’t my thing…but it is for a lot of people!

She probably has someone in mind.

Take pictures

Post the pics after you take them…

You must not really care for your wife if you are willing to do this.

Yup…sounds like it could be a trick question. Watch it!

Hey Molsonman if he cares for his wife he will go for it and make her fantasy come true. As long as they communicate and noone does anything they don’t want to do have fun.

Someone will become very jealous.

Nick, I would give you advice. However, I don’t think that your wife actually wants this. In fact, I think you are telling all of us your fantasies. I think that you have pestered your wife repeatedly about this. However, she adamantly refuses. Therefore, you thought the next step would be to go onto Testosterone and act as though you have a threesome option. You must break the habit. Embrace honesty. Good luck.

GOP You could of never been so wrong before in your life. To be honest with you I don’t really want this. I feel it will cause problems but I would want her to be open about it rather than sneek behind my back.

Jesus H Christ.

What in the name of fuck is wrong with all of you people?!

There is nothing wrong with having a threesome. Some women out there actually LIKE them and WANT them.

Bringing another woman into a relationship implies you get a new place to drop the load, not a sense of disrespect for your wife. Hello, McFly! If the wife has her tongue up another woman's twat, it's because she WANTS it.

This is supposed to be a forum for men rich in Testosterone, yet all I seem to see anymore is a bunch of pussywhipped pantywaists screaming how wonderful monogomy is and how horrible having a good sexual time is. Man, sometimes I wonder how long its been since some of these people have even had an erection without feeling guilty...

Mufasa is right about doing an internet search. I don’t know where you live but there are “clubs” for swingers pretty much everywhere (mostly undercover though, due to the majority of the population’s moral issues). I think a key thing for you to look for would be the term “mixer” or some synonym to that effect. Clubs that do mixers are great for just going to watch and/or feel out how you two really react to the situation. Sometimes a threesome sounds fun but once in a situation where it may actually occur, it loses it’s appeal. The mixers are usually kind of like the sex parties (without the occult overtones) in the flick “Eyes Wide Shut”. Folks walk around in various states of undress, there are various sexual acts going on and there’s usually not undue pressure to join in. You will probably be propositioned a bit but a polite “No thank you” should work. If you are sure this is indeed a desire of her’s (and not a trick question), then this will allow her explore her desires and also allow you to become as (un)involved as you are comfortable with. Some people really find they enjoy this scene and others…well, just be aware it can get very messy. Good luck.

After doing a search for “swingers” on the internet, you may also want to do one for “divorce attorneys”.

Play it safe. Make sure you both agree to this. I would never have a threesome with someone I loved. I couldn’t do that. If I ever did it, it would have to be someone that I would not care about.

te he heee I like you!

Would you be so willing to have a threesome if your wife wanted it to be you and another guy?

Fuckin’ A, Jack! Right on man!

So whats the problem with occult overtones?

}>

wait wait… let me get this straight jack, monogamous satisfying relationships = pussywhipped pantywaist? fuck… fuckfuck fuck… and i thought i was starting to grow some balls. Oh well.

seriously though dude, suppose she is just doing one of those weird ‘chick’ things where she puts an idea out there to confirm some insecurity of hers?