T Nation

Three Years In


Posted pix back in March at my heaviest ever, now posting at my leanest–down to 172 @ 9.8% bf. Feel like i’ve finally got my workouts where they need to be, doing many more complex movements (like cleans), plus heavier squats and deadlifts. Cuz i have a herniated disc, dont go super heavy, but getting there…

comments appreciated.

  • mike

back

three quarter shot

and for shits and giggles, me three years ago…

+1 for ditching the goggles.

I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

I see some muscle gain, most noticeably traps/side delts and arms. Chest also looks better.

Need a leg shot though

What are your goals, exactly?

P.S. Those glasses were real creepy. +1 for losing them!

Good improvements.

Best of luck in your future bodybuilding endeavors.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.[/quote]

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

[quote]football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?[/quote]

baby want his bottle?

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?
[/quote]

I agree with football. Like man, lots of respect to you, you’re 17 and have lifts way higher than I probably ever will, but that doesn’t mean you have to rip on everyone else who are trying to better themselves as well. To the OP, nice job, definitely see some muscle growth, keep at er!

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?
[/quote]

Nah, but why don’t you go eat another cheesesteak? Ur 17 years old and 320 pounds. You may be decently strong, but you’re also going to be dead in ten years if you keep up with it and look like utter shit.

To the OP, you look like you may be in your older years, lol, so I give you lots of credit for staying in shape and doing something to better your health. You look good, dunno if you want to gain mass or just stay lean and where you’re at. If you are looking for harsh criticism you obviously need a lot more size but if you’re happy where you’re at that’s all that matters.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?

Nah, but why don’t you go eat another cheesesteak? Ur 17 years old and 320 pounds. You may be decently strong, but you’re also going to be dead in ten years if you keep up with it and look like utter shit.[/quote]

Im natural, your not.
Im 3 years younger than you.
Bench 200ish lbs more than you.
Squatted 300ish lbs more than you.
Deadlifted 300ish lbs more than you.
You have been training 2 years longer.

You have a lower body fat percent, and a nice case of gyno from all the hormones you have taken.

I would rather be me.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?

I agree with football. Like man, lots of respect to you, you’re 17 and have lifts way higher than I probably ever will, but that doesn’t mean you have to rip on everyone else who are trying to better themselves as well. To the OP, nice job, definitely see some muscle growth, keep at er![/quote]

maybe I have just been on T-Nation to long, or maybe the crowd that was here when I showed up has left, but I like this place because you can be frank. You dont have to sugar coat shit before you post it in fear that you will hurt feelings.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?
[/quote]

Man, you aren’t even acting your age, and that’s saying a lot bc your 17, maybe take away the 1. And your original comment was kinda stupid.

Which disc is herniated? Check out The Lumbar stability thread …

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2296632&pageNo=0#2303917

… If you have a lumbar herniation which appear to be most common. It has helped me immensely. How tall are you?

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?

Nah, but why don’t you go eat another cheesesteak? Ur 17 years old and 320 pounds. You may be decently strong, but you’re also going to be dead in ten years if you keep up with it and look like utter shit.

Im natural, your not.
Im 3 years younger than you.
Bench 200ish lbs more than you.
Squatted 300ish lbs more than you.
Deadlifted 300ish lbs more than you.
You have been training 2 years longer.

You have a lower body fat percent, and a nice case of gyno from all the hormones you have taken.

I would rather be me.

[/quote]

*Im natural, You’re natural. NEVER did ANY gear, so sorry I dissapoint you with that.
*Who gives a shit what your age is.
*Yeah, you bench 100 more pounds than me but you also weigh 120 more pounds than me. My bench is 330 and urs is what, 430?
*Same with squat, you weigh 120 more pounds than me.
*Deadlift you have me beat on, will agree, not bad numbers for me however.
*Once again, training years who cares. I spent 2 of my years running and staying lean. If I trained like you did with no concern of health, didn’t care about weight, and just wanted to move weight I could gurantee I’d be throwing up huge numbers. But I like the fact that I can continue what I’m doing at a steady pace and not be dead from morbid obesity and clogged arteries.

You’re right, I do have lower body Fat %, and once again I’m completely natural, but thanks for the compliment. I already pointed out the fact that I believe I have a slight case of gyno under my LEFT nip as a result of puberty and being extremely overweight in my younger years. So way to point out a fact that I already blatently agreed upon and pointed out.

Like I said, go eat another cheesesteak or two.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
Gmoore17 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?

I agree with football. Like man, lots of respect to you, you’re 17 and have lifts way higher than I probably ever will, but that doesn’t mean you have to rip on everyone else who are trying to better themselves as well. To the OP, nice job, definitely see some muscle growth, keep at er!

maybe I have just been on T-Nation to long, or maybe the crowd that was here when I showed up has left, but I like this place because you can be frank. You dont have to sugar coat shit before you post it in fear that you will hurt feelings.
[/quote]

There is a difference between sugar coating shit and just posting a rag comment. The man obviously wants advice and is at least doing something to better himself. Why don’t you offer some of your over abundant advice instead of just talking pure shit?

[quote]football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
football061 wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
I can make that much progress in a hour just by changing my posing a little and getting a pump.

Why is it everytime I see you post you’re always the most negative person? Why don’t you offer some advice instead of being a huge prick about it?

baby want his bottle?

Nah, but why don’t you go eat another cheesesteak? Ur 17 years old and 320 pounds. You may be decently strong, but you’re also going to be dead in ten years if you keep up with it and look like utter shit.

Im natural, your not.
Im 3 years younger than you.
Bench 200ish lbs more than you.
Squatted 300ish lbs more than you.
Deadlifted 300ish lbs more than you.
You have been training 2 years longer.

You have a lower body fat percent, and a nice case of gyno from all the hormones you have taken.

I would rather be me.

*Im natural, You’re natural. NEVER did ANY gear, so sorry I dissapoint you with that.
*Who gives a shit what your age is.
*Yeah, you bench 100 more pounds than me but you also weigh 120 more pounds than me. My bench is 330 and urs is what, 430?
*Same with squat, you weigh 120 more pounds than me.
*Deadlift you have me beat on, will agree, not bad numbers for me however.
*Once again, training years who cares. I spent 2 of my years running and staying lean. If I trained like you did with no concern of health, didn’t care about weight, and just wanted to move weight I could gurantee I’d be throwing up huge numbers. But I like the fact that I can continue what I’m doing at a steady pace and not be dead from morbid obesity and clogged arteries.

You’re right, I do have lower body Fat %, and once again I’m completely natural, but thanks for the compliment. I already pointed out the fact that I believe I have a slight case of gyno under my LEFT nip as a result of puberty and being extremely overweight in my younger years. So way to point out a fact that I already blatently agreed upon and pointed out.

Like I said, go eat another cheesesteak or two.[/quote]

you bench 275x3-5, I benched 435x6 today (I use bad form cheat etc) and I would call it a off day.

So by 100lbs you mean more like 200? Sort of like 200ish, like exactly what I said? Yeah, shut the fuck up.

You squat 275x5 at 188, I have done 700 at 320, your squat max is lets say 330, so I actually lift more for my body weight by quite a bit.

You deadlift 405x5 at 188, I did 700x4 touch and go at 320. So I also beat you in body weight to lift ratio, while weighing 130lbs more.

And excuse me for thinking your unnatural when you sport a pair of D cups and give people advice on pro hormone cycles/take melatonin. (spelling?)

You say if you trained like me you would be strong to etc, no. You will never reach the lifts I have done, even if you take enough drugs and eat enough to turn those tits into basket balls.

I however, could reach your level of bodyfat in a years time and still have been training for less time, be younger, and have way way way more muscle mass and strength.

Now do me a favor and go die, there are many kids in my school who hardly lift who look as muscular as you (except for that lower chest development lol) and are leaner, who dont sport those D cups.

Seriously, go the fuck away, I dont know why I love putting people like you in your place. But sometimes it becomes more annoying than fun. You have reached that point. Now go slip into your medium T-shirt and your sports bra so you can impress your 130lb friends.

Damn the internet really is serious buisness, get a life.