Thread Tracking Seems Off

If I’m tracking replies in a thread then it shows me how many new posts have been made since my last view. For the past week or so, this isn’t working. It will show that there are 10 new posts so I click on the thread to catch up only to find I’ve already read it. I’ve even liked some of the posts.

It’s not a big deal, but I’ve been spoiled by the site keeping track of what I’ve viewed. It’s nice being able to pick up where I left off instead of rereading posts.

Yeah, just checked. It’s a recent technical issue they’re aware of, primarily affecting Android users. They should be rolling out a fix soon.

2 Likes

Hmmm… iPhone rolls out a new phone and my Android starts having web issues… Seems suspicious.

2 Likes

One diner in my town renovated their interior a few months ago, but their food quality went downhill. Last week, another diner in my town that was around for 40 years burned to the ground.
Not%20Paranoid

2 Likes

Any luck with this issue? My phone still has problems.

1 Like

They don’t care about Android folk

1 Like

I’m one of the Android folk.

The issue seemed corrected for a while, so I thought it was resolved, but I’ve noticed it sporadically the last few days on a laptop. I’ll look into it again/still, @Frank_C.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci
Thank you sir!

Everything seems to be working again. Thanks!