Thousands of Islamist Students Protest

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c7_1228404733

I actually posted this video because of the 2 guys holding hands at :08 (not that theres anything wrong with that).

EDIT: I realize a lot of guys are holding hands, but those are primarily the ones at front trying to form the wall.

“US sets sets stage for strikes if Pakistan does not act”

I think its pretty obvious that Pakistan is the bad apple. I would love to see India invade them. Anyone else?

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

I actually posted this video because of the 2 guys holding hands at :08 (not that theres anything wrong with that).

EDIT: I realize a lot of guys are holding hands, but those are primarily the ones at front trying to form the wall.[/quote]

On a side note one of my related vids was some hot chic shooting a gun.

They were protesting the bombings in Mumbai done in the name of Islam, of course, weren’t they?

If they don’t then they deserve what they get in the future, just my opinion.

If they don’t then they deserve what they get in the future, just my opinion.

Mumbai police to use truth serum on ‘baby-faced’ terrorist Azam Amir Kasab

“He resisted at first, but soon he began to talk. We have our techniques, but we don’t disclose our tactics.”

I’m liking the Indians. Getting down to business.

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

“US sets sets stage for strikes if Pakistan does not act”

[/quote]

Big deal. They know the west can’t beat them.

I’m just hoping that when Pakistan melts down, it’s nukes can be secured/destroyed.

Pakistan police losing terrorism fight
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_police_under_fire

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I’m just hoping that when Pakistan melts down, it’s nukes can be secured/destroyed.

Pakistan police losing terrorism fight
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_police_under_fire[/quote]

Thats some breaking news right there. …haha

I think Pakistan doesn’t want it to get worse, which is more than likely necessary, before it gets better. Pakistan cannot solve this rat problem by themselves. They need help. Coalitions help would turn this into nother Iraqistan. But this looks like the only viable option.

Why is narcoanalysis banned?

Truth serum sounds like a pretty good way to go.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Truth serum sounds like a pretty good way to go.[/quote]

Pretty easy to get around sodium pentathol, particularly if you really don’t want to divulge something. And what you do say will be taken as gold, even if its very misleading.

Should it be banned? Of course not. But it can’t be trusted. It isn’t Veritaserum. Truth serum procedures amount to:

1. Get victim really fucked up
  2. Ask leading questions
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Truth serum sounds like a pretty good way to go.

Pretty easy to get around sodium pentathol, particularly if you really don’t want to divulge something. And what you do say will be taken as gold, even if its very misleading.

Should it be banned? Of course not. But it can’t be trusted. It isn’t Veritaserum. Truth serum procedures amount to:

1. Get victim really fucked up
  2. Ask leading questions
  3. ???
  4. Profit![/quote]

OIC.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
They were protesting the bombings in Mumbai done in the name of Islam, of course, weren’t they?

[/quote]

Now why would they, that stuff doesn’t bother them…