Thougts on Where to Put Dbol

So i found a good source for gear, and i am about to purchase my first cycle…

A little background first, it seems like some people want this before they give advice. I have been lifting for the last 5 years mostly for sport performance, but i am really starting to get into the aesthetics involved with lifting.

I am getting on gear cause i want to reach my goals faster, this is performance, strength and size goals. If you want lifting stats let me know.

Here are some stats:
6’2"
238lbs
11% bf (air displacement)

I will be doing my cycle late summer early fall.
Cycle Plan:
-weeks 1-8 Test E 200-300mg e3d (i will probably do 250mg) w/ a front load ( i still need to do more reading on this, i don’t know the exact amount to use. but @ 250mg e3d i think the front load would be 650mg to 700mg )
-weeks 1-10 adex .25mg ed
-weeks 11 and 12 nolva 40mg ed
-weeks 13 and 14 nolva 20mg ed

so about the dbol…i was thinking 30 or 50mg (leaning towards 30mg) a day on weeks 6-9, just to help keep the gains going. i don’t know though, since i am front loading i won’t need it for a kick start. what are your thoughts on this? You think 8 weeks of test e with a front load is optimal, or would you go 6? if dbol is used at the end.

Any help or suggestions appreciated!

Good stuff, thank you for explaining yourself and for picking a decent cycle.
I would go with the six weeks of Test E frontloaded with the dbol at the end.
so
wks 1-6 Test E FL
wks 4-8 Dianabol
wks 9-13 PCT

You might want to consider tapering the adex as well.

Also FL the AI to keep SHBG down.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:

Also FL the AI to keep SHBG down.[/quote]

I can hear Bill hitting his skull against the keyboard from here. lol

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:

I can hear Bill hitting his skull against the keyboard from here. lol [/quote]

haha, but I am not trying to debate the influence of SHBG, I believe that is his problem with the topic, is that it is impossible to know.

Also FL the AI to keep SHBG down.[/quote]

A little over kill - no? I too can hear Bill’s screams from here… ;p

BONEZ217 wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:

I can hear Bill hitting his skull against the keyboard from here. lol

haha, but I am not trying to debate the influence of SHBG, I believe that is his problem with the topic, is that it is impossible to know. [/quote]

Im just messin with ya. I really don’t know enough about SHBG to even comment.

Actually, I think Bill would approve of frontloading the AI. Just not for the SHBG reason. He’s expressed before that an AI takes about a week before blood concentration is at desired level. With a frontload of Test E, a 1 ml frontload of Adex is warranted (IMHO).

I like the cycle. One of the more intelligent proposals in recent memory.

I would extend the dbol 1 more week while waiting for serum level test to drop to required PCT level. That is weeks 6-10. This should max out cycle gains and minimize non productive time. You should view the dbol as your reward for doing everything optimally during your test cycle. That way you will have made impressive gains already, but your focus and progress will be rejuvinated with the dbol power surge leading to a second wave of impressive gains.

Enjoy…

Edit: Oh yes, as for the test E frontload. You are on the money at 650-700mg. My calcualtion is 670mg.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:

I can hear Bill hitting his skull against the keyboard from here. lol [/quote]

Just a matter of time before the ram’s horn is sounded, his many pyres are ignited, and he’s summoned from his throne to pilot his chariot across the heavens. lol

you guys are great!

Thanks