Thoughts on Two Different Cycles (Cutting)

Evening sir’s, first post here and I’m looking for some insight on 2 different cycles I have in mind both running for roughly 8-10 weeks. I know unless you’ve racked up 1003937828 hours of research on test and supplementation you get flamed for the most minor details so if we can try keep it on topic ide be super thankfull :slight_smile: thankyou.

Firstly, my stats:
5’11
205lbs 12% bf
Bench 225lbsX10-12
Deadlift about 450lbs for 2-3
Squat 300lbs X5

Cycle 1:
week 1-10 750mg sus250/week
1-10 750mg test e (potentially sub out 250mg for deca?)
Then regular hcg nolva and clomid pct

Cycle 2:
Week 1-10 test e 750mg /week
Week 2-12 (or 3-13 depending when I feel dat test boost) 450mg tren ace
Then regular pct, I’m looking at leaning up although nothing ridiculous not competingn this year and want to remain strong + hair is begining to receed hence the tren seems to be a worry haha as it’s the super test for gains and sides lol
It’s 4am here so if something is off just post politely and I will correct myself, thankyou :slight_smile:

Personally I’m siding towards just cycle one as I don’t think tren is something I want to touch just yet if ever

In particular is cycle one too much test to be running for someone with 6 cycles under their belt? I’ve ran 2 cycles of 750mg sus and 500mg deca and seen great results and only lost 4-5lbs off cycle after 6 months (gained about 1-2% fat though)

Test winny is pretty sweet from my expirience.

Holy shit. I want to make sure I read this right. You’ve run 6 previous cycles, and those are your gym numbers? I just can’t understand that. I’m trying really hard… but I can’t.

1500mg test/week (essentially what your first proposed cycle is) is quite a lot, but it’s not really on the extreme end of things. Generally speaking, if someone comes in here and says “I’ve run 6 cycles, here’s what I’m planning on doing,” I wouldn’t see any problem with running that much test. But there is a glaring issue here, and that is the fact that you’re using steroids to mask the fact that you don’t know how to train or eat properly. My numbers were better than yours across the board, at a lighter bodyweight, before I even considered my first cycle. You’re doing something, or many things, horribly wrong. I suggest you figure out what that is first. I don’t know how you can consider yourself to have had ‘great results’. Your results are less than what a natural lifter should be able to attain.

1 Like

I started at 145lbs after major surgery on both my arms after an ide blast in afghan and worked up to 205lbs and 4 out of the 6 previous cycles were only 500mg of test and those lifts are what I’m hitting naturally after having a slipped disc, my 1rm for bench is 320lbs which is only 20lbs off the Australian national bench record for my age and weight division, I don’t see the problem, also graduated as a nutritionist from university last year and my diet is pretty on point BUT once again, none of what you have brought up was relevant as the question was which cycle would be preffered

The lifts you listed at the body weight and the body fat you claim, will not get you any serious response to your question.

your bench press is 20 lbs off the Aussie record? jesus, i benched 365 @180 before i ever went on cycle…

okay, these are the 2 cycles you proposed:

"Cycle 1:
week 1-10 750mg sus250/week
1-10 750mg test e (potentially sub out 250mg for deca?)
Then regular hcg nolva and clomid pct

Cycle 2:
Week 1-10 test e 750mg /week
Week 2-12 (or 3-13 depending when I feel dat test boost) 450mg tren ace "

the first cycle is literally 1500 mg of various test for 10 weeks. why that is a great cutting cycle is beyond me…

the second cycle is better, but you still have no AI, prolactin control, or even something else that might cause fat loss, like clen/T3…

i guess i’m confused as to why you think these are great for cutting. typically, guys run test prop and masteron as a base for cutting cycles…

[quote]Allkindsofgains wrote:
I started at 145lbs after major surgery on both my arms after an ide blast in afghan and worked up to 205lbs and 4 out of the 6 previous cycles were only 500mg of test and those lifts are what I’m hitting naturally after having a slipped disc, my 1rm for bench is 320lbs which is only 20lbs off the Australian national bench record for my age and weight division, I don’t see the problem, also graduated as a nutritionist from university last year and my diet is pretty on point BUT once again, none of what you have brought up was relevant as the question was which cycle would be preffered[/quote]

I’m calling bullshit on the aussie bench press record being 340, at a 200+ bodyweight. For reference, if you weighed 132 lbs, you would have to bench 398 to set a new American record. at a 198lb bodyweight, that number moves to 565. So you would only be 200+ lbs short. I don’t know how old you are, but I’m assuming you’re over 20 if you served and have already recovered from a surgery as a result of an injury you sustained.

Your injuries also don’t explain your shitty squat number. Sorry if you were looking for a pity party by bringing up an injury, but there are plenty of lifters on this site who have also sustained major injuries, and don’t use them to explain why they have shitty lifting numbers after multiple cycles.

As cyco mentioned, both your cycles suck for your goals. Back to the drawing board, eh?

seems like someone’s been telling porkies

powerliftingaustralia.com/compete/australian-records.html

[quote]Yogi wrote:
seems like someone’s been telling porkies

powerliftingaustralia.com/compete/australian-records.html[/quote]

It looks like the record in his weight class would be 364 lbs, assuming he’s competing as a Junior (not open). I’m guessing this is what he’s looking at.

That being said, all the current records are reflective of new weight classifications created in 2011. The ACTUAL record for his weight class/age looks to be more like 425 lbs (198 weight class, Junior, pre-2010).

Having said all that… THIS IS A DRUG-TESTED FEDERATION. Lifetime natural. As in, not for guys who are running their 6th or 7th cycle.

OP… You’re a doofus. You’re comparing yourself to natural lifters. Fucking priceless.

i’m not sure what’s more annoying: the endless threads by newbies with stupid questions and glaring errors, or the repetitive self-righteous replies

consider blasting/cruising op. make sure you’re on a strength training program that progressively overloads so you get results. i’d do a test/tren cycle. do more research then post up a proposal for us.

you’re getting flamed because 1. it gratifies our ego 2. your history indicates you’ve been fucking up, period. up to you if you care enough to fix it. if you’re 6 cycles in i’d guess you don’t lol. you can have excuses or results, your choice man. diet/training/drugs all need to be improved for results.

to be fair, many of those tested “natural” lifters are using drugs, especially the top ones setting records.

Buuuulllll shit 100kg open class bench record is alot higher then 154kg hell I witnessed a buddy push 190kg at 87kg in the gpc 2 weeks ago!