Thoughts on Test E/Dbol Cycle

Considering this cycle just like to see everyones outlook not saying its a for sure in the least bit.

Week 1-4: Dbol@ 20mg ed
Week 1-10: Test E @ 500mg/week
Week 11-15: PCT of nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Bring the Criticism and Critiquing.

Most of the vets will probably get ahold of this thread soon, but standard PCT with Nolva is usually 2 weeks after last injection.

And the 20mg of dbol on week 1-4 is just a small kickstart for your test?

so i should start the nolva on week 12?
what do you suggest as the Dbol dosage then i dont wanna go to high for it being a first cycle, and i dont really wanna bloat

well start of with some specs of yourself… and what your goals are… then you might receive more feedback.

currently:
Weight: 183
Height: 5’ 11’’

Training Time: 2 years of serious, 3 overall, diet is being worked out alot protein and calories.

Goal: Gain about 20ish lbs of mass, not lookin to cut just working on size.

In the past in experimented with PH got some size but nothing to exciting

[quote]mallon88 wrote:
currently:
Weight: 183
Height: 5’ 11’’

Training Time: 2 years of serious, 3 overall, diet is being worked out alot protein and calories.

Goal: Gain about 20ish lbs of mass, not lookin to cut just working on size.

In the past in experimented with PH got some size but nothing to exciting [/quote]

You are a tad young and under-trained IMO to start gear. I’d recommend another year or two of serious training to prime your body for what gear can do to you.

Having said that to address some of your questions. I concur with the idea to wait 2 weeks after your last Test shot to start nolva. I also agree that 20mg is a tad on the low side for dbol. Considering you’ll have to take it at least 3 times a day to maintain stable blood levels look at taking at least 30mg a day if you got 5mg or 10mg pills. As for the Test 500mg’s of Enanthate a week is fine. In 1-2 years I think this would be a great starter cycle