Thoughts on Teenagers & AAS

[quote]haydfree wrote:
Okay guys, here we go, probably in for a bunch of hate, but I’m sick of not knowing for sure. I am 17 years old, 5’4 & 164 lbs with 9% body fat (we get measured in wrestling every year). It’s my senior year & I can’t play sports anymore because of some custody issues between my parents, so the gym went from being #2 to #1. I’ve been lifting weights consistently since I started playing football in 7th grade, but have been following a diet & a strict work out plan devised by me every day (minus Sunday) since I turned 16 in May of 2013.

For the past few weeks I have seriously been considering whether or not to try and become a professional bodybuilder. I know it’s the toughest sport in the world and it’s not something I can just make happen, that’s besides the point. I have a legit online supplier, I have ordered from them before & can get my hands on some test, Clomid, Nolvadex, and arimidex for a first cycle. I’ve done plenty of research & would be willing to show pics, my diet, my workout plan, and my proposed cycle to anyone who is wiling to tell me the truth and help me. I know I can seriously mess up my natural teatosterone by taking AAS this early, but what about Jay Cutler/Ronnie Coleman/Arnold? They had to have started around my age if not earlier.

If I did run a cycle, it’d be:

• Arimidex .5mg eod
  • 1-12, test e 250 mg Monday AM Thursday PM
  • 13-14, take nothing
  • 15-16, Nolvadex 40 mg/day, Clomid 150 mg/day
  • 17-18, Nolvadex 20 mg/day, Clomid 100 mg/day
  • 19, Clomid 50 mg/day

Stats:
5’4, 164 lbs, 9% body fat, 2876 calories/day, 328g protein, 241g carbs, 53.75g fat.
Any & all help is much appreciated, anyone willing to fill me with knowledge about this topic, I thank you dearly as this means a lot to me. Thanks[/quote]

there’s a lot of good advice here, already. i thought i’d chip in a bit, as well…

1. you said you’ve ordered from your source before… what have you used before?

2. i think you need to bump up your carbs a bit if you wanna grow more… your calories aren’t really that high for a hard training guy your age. you might wanna drop training down a day or 2 and bump up the calories/carbs… i suspect you’ll see good effects from something as simple as that.

3. changes in your hormone levels may very well cause your growth plates to close, and you’re gonna be done growing. you might think that you’re done growing, but i graduated HS at 6’1". i’m almost 6’3" now…

4. you might wreck your HPTA anytime (as has been mentioned), but it’s a little easier to get on TRT (both financially and in plausible deniability) if you’re in your 30’s. big, cut guys that aren’t even 20 yet and can’t produce test are a clear giveaway to AAS use…

5. your cycle is decent (test at 500 mg/wk is always a good plan), but i’d run the PCT different…