Thoughts on Pure Maple Syrup

Any thoughts on using maple syrup as a staple to your diet? Im coming off a long layoff and want to gain lotza mass fast.

Would this sh!t make me fat if I gorged on it? (ingesting say… 1000 calories worth on top of regular meals and a gallon of whole milk).

Im pretty sure maple syrup is comprised of complex carbohydrates, would this work as a good carbohydrate source for bulking? I mean you can drink the damn stuff, theres always room for some syrup and milk in your guts after a big meal.

I guess what Im asking is this:

Would pure maple syrup be a option for helping squeeze in extra good calories? Or would I be just as well off eating a bunch of junky carbs like potato chips and crap?

[quote]Trapmaster wrote:
Would this sh!t make me fat if I gorged on it? (ingesting say… 1000 calories worth on top of regular meals and a gallon of whole milk).[/quote]

Lol…um…

Let’s say it this way. Give it a try. Come back in a month or two to check in with how things are going with it. Personally…I think this has to be a troll.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]Trapmaster wrote:
Would this sh!t make me fat if I gorged on it? (ingesting say… 1000 calories worth on top of regular meals and a gallon of whole milk).[/quote]

Lol…um…

Let’s say it this way. Give it a try. Come back in a month or two to check in with how things are going with it. Personally…I think this has to be a troll.[/quote]

A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I do not fill this criteria, I just want an answer to my question

“Inflammatory” --i.e. trying to elicit a reaction.

Assuming you’re serious, I’ve never seen anyone ever recommend doing GOMAD along with pure cane maple syrup. I think that it would be very difficult to do this day-to-day, and that it would probably have bad effects. I know you want to get HYUUUGEEEE, but these things take time and I’d doubt that ingesting large quantities of maple syrup is going to be what puts you over the top.

Ingesting copious amount of sugar to put on mass.

Ever heard of steak?

Lol…and you guys tell me that my threads are bizarre…come on.

[quote]Trapmaster wrote:
Im pretty sure maple syrup is comprised of complex carbohydrates
[/quote]

maple syrup is a complex carb? what? its pure sugar!

[quote]
I guess what Im asking is this:

Would pure maple syrup be a option for helping squeeze in extra good calories? Or would I be just as well off eating a bunch of junky carbs like potato chips and crap?[/quote]

??? sugar is sugar. eat it around a workout but i would severely limit it during all other times.