Thoughts on Physique?

![image|281x499]
(upload://de8UQ2Nwn45MOiIWMAmFKY6acu3.jpeg)

14 years old, 135 lbs. what are my weakpoints and what should i emphasize? any general advice is also helpful.
thank you

yikes.

Eat more food (and protein) and you’ll get there. Focus on your powerlifts, use accesory lifts to help grow the muscles you want to see. These exercises (bench, OHP, Squat, Deadlift) are the basis for almost all other movements, whether you decide to stick with the powerlifts in the long run or not are irrelevant - it’s just the base to build off of.

Don’t let yourself get fat in your teen years. You’ve got a good base to start with, and you’ve got some muscle. Stay away from SARMs and any of that other bullshit - you’ve got teenage testosterone and growth hormone that will do more for you than any of that garbage.

Alongside everything said above, staying out of jail and getting good grades.

Good luck bud

6 Likes

You’re 14, don’t post any pics of yourself, even faceless online. Finish puberty and develop a fitness oriented lifestyle. You have good shoulder to waist ratio for starters. Focus on school, relationships, and make fitness your hobby lifestyle. DO NOT look to instagram for your normal metrics.

10 Likes

Forget about weak points/strong points at your age physique wise. Just get as strong as humanly possible right now and the size will come. Big compounds will build all over. Dial it in later.

And learn as much as possible about nutrition.

and as @Andrewgen_Receptors stay away from SARMs and PEDs until you are at least 25 (and even then if you don’t want to compete, don’t do it).

@blshaw well put.

1 Like

Pullups and chin-ups and pullups and chin-ups.
Let us know when you can do 100 reps in a set.

1 Like

Your weak points are that you are a small kid. Just eat, and train and see you in 3-4 years, man.

1 Like

You look great. Keep lifting and don’t get fat. Don’t worry about things, results will come if you keep lifting. Oh, and don’t do stupid stuff and get injured.

Ditto

1 Like

Jesus Christ haha. That’s an insane goal to hit for a 200+ lbs guy. Though the OP being 135lbs makes it a lot more doable.

Have you ever done this?

I hate to think this kid hadn’t even heard of SARMS before starting this thread, but now he has and might “research” it. It’s just like a teenager to be tempted to do the opposite of what his elders advise. :laughing:

2 Likes

I had considered the same, but then i thought…
He’s 14. He has TikTok, which is kind of known for hyping up SARMs (or so I’m told). No way he hasn’t heard about them.

FWIW, he could also fight the advice given about staying out of jail and focusing on school, but I’m hoping advice is taken in good faith.

1 Like

What a freaking disaster. As I’ve said many times, I’m so glad I grew up last millennium; this is too much to navigate for developing minds.

5 Likes

I’ve seen two guys do 100 pullups. One of those could do a one arm pullup.

I believe that the OP should make pullups his main exercise at his age.

I also believe that OP could benefit greatly getting into gymnastics and working with controlling his body through multiple demands, particularly, the high bar, parallel bars, and rings.

3 Likes