Thoughts on My Simple Cycle?

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 600mg/week (split into two shots per week)

Week 4-8 HCG 250ius twice per week.

Weeks 14-17 20mg Nolvadex/day

should I add Clomid also to PCT and how much? Should I add armidex through cycle? Should I add more hcg during cycle or during PCT also-heard bad to use during PCT though-

I currently have everything already also just want to tweak everything-test, dbol, plenty of clomid/nolva, hcg, and armidex- to make sure it looks solid before pin in a few weeks.

Definitely run adex .5mg eod.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Definitely run adex .5mg eod. [/quote]

alright thx I have plenty just didn’t want to take too much and have a negative effect on my gains-heard people feeling lethargic taking it ext-

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day

should I add Clomid also to PCT and how much? Should I add armidex through cycle? Should I add more hcg during cycle or during PCT also-heard bad to use during PCT though-

I currently have everything already also just want to tweak everything-test, dbol, plenty of clomid/nolva, hcg, and armidex- to make sure it looks solid before pin in a few weeks.

Hey im really sorry to hijack but who thinks it would be better to run 600mg of test or 300mg test and 300 mg deca

Adex is a good idea and running the nolva
a bit higher the first 2 weeks of pct. Eg… 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10

[quote]Bigdick1000 wrote:
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day

Hey im really sorry to hijack but who thinks it would be better to run 600mg of test or 300mg test and 300 mg deca[/quote]

guess depend on goals I think test is the best for strength/size. Deca generally much more expensive then test also.

alright thanks for the nolva suggestion oof 40/40/20/20 if I were to use clomid instead how would you use that over nolva-seen a lot of people prefer clomid now days-

IF you feel lethargic on the adex you can try running .25 mg ED rather than .5 mg EOD.

[quote]shizen wrote:
alright thanks for the nolva suggestion oof 40/40/20/20 if I were to use clomid instead how would you use that over nolva-seen a lot of people prefer clomid now days-
[/quote]

ehh, i think nolva has been the preferred PCT around here at least

clomid has more potential for sides, IIRC