T Nation

Thoughts on My New Workout?


#36

Do you want to be big and strong?


#37

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
Body weight in KG :

Front Relax :

Back Relax :

Stupid Legs :

Do you believe me now? It sucks to have big legs and skinny upper body. I was considering doing only upper body routine but I like lifting heavy squats/deads!!![/quote]

What is your problem, seriously? Get in the gym and start lifting on any program. How hard is that? Your pictures tell us that you are ready for some serious gainZ and you can definitely be one aesthetic mofo but, fuck, get over the bullshitting, pick a program and get started already.

If you got a solid set of legs, then that’s all it is. A solid set of legs. Get over it. BE HAPPY about it, and get over it and get to work.


#38

Benching 315lbx5 makes your upper body all big and strong.

So go train until you can bench 315lbx5.

I’m not sure what more you need to know…


#39

Can someone please guide me to a solid routine that will help me accomplish my goals? I just want a program that train each muscle group 2-3 times a week. Also, a good progression plan to get me stronger and also will get me big arms! I’M SO CONFUSED OF WHAT PROGRAM I SHOULD PICK!!!


#40

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
Body weight in KG :

Front Relax :

Back Relax :

Stupid Legs :

Do you believe me now? It sucks to have big legs and skinny upper body. I was considering doing only upper body routine but I like lifting heavy squats/deads!!![/quote]

What is your problem, seriously? Get in the gym and start lifting on any program. How hard is that? Your pictures tell us that you are ready for some serious gainZ and you can definitely be one aesthetic mofo but, fuck, get over the bullshitting, pick a program and get started already.

If you got a solid set of legs, then that’s all it is. A solid set of legs. Get over it. BE HAPPY about it, and get over it and get to work.
[/quote]

I really appreciate your words. Speaking of aesthetic, here’s a picture of me 3 months ago before bulking :


#41

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
I really appreciate your words. Speaking of aesthetic, here’s a picture of me 3 months ago before bulking :

[/quote]
Motherfuck. I’ve seen that pic before.

You did not need to create a whole new account just to ask basically the same question you’ve asked before. A quick check shows that you’ve also asked basically the same question on bb.com five fucking times in a month.

You wasted my time before and you’re wasting all of our time now. You’re either a straight-up troll or your ignorant beyond help. I’m not sure which is worse.


#42

Yeah that’s me. I just have this bad habit of getting everything perfect although there is no perfect program. I’m sorry guys I just need the right path and some guidance. The reason I ignore some people advise here at T-Nation is because I always wonder those guys on gears and I’m not. Anyway, thank you for everything and sorry again.

I just designed a new program :

  • Workout A :
    Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Reverse BB Rows 5x5
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12
    Incline DB Curls 3x8-12
    Skullcrushers 3x8-12

  • Workout B :
    Deadlifts 5x5 "ramp-ups"
    Military Press 5x5
    Weighted Chin Ups 5x5
    Flat DB Bench Press 3x8-12
    BB Curls 3x8-12
    Push Downs 3x8-12


#43

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
Yeah that’s me. I just have this bad habit of getting everything perfect although there is no perfect program. I’m sorry guys I just need the right path and some guidance. The reason I ignore some people advise here at T-Nation is because I always wonder those guys on gears and I’m not. Anyway, thank you for everything and sorry again.
[/quote]

The programs you are putting up seem more like something people on gears would do tbh.

Which makes me really confused about whether you have any understanding of steroid use at all.


#44

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
I really appreciate your words. Speaking of aesthetic, here’s a picture of me 3 months ago before bulking :

[/quote]
Motherfuck. I’ve seen that pic before.

You did not need to create a whole new account just to ask basically the same question you’ve asked before. A quick check shows that you’ve also asked basically the same question on bb.com five fucking times in a month.

You wasted my time before and you’re wasting all of our time now. You’re either a straight-up troll or your ignorant beyond help. I’m not sure which is worse.[/quote]

Colucci has to have an eidetic memory.


#45

I forgot to mention that although I was chasing the perfect program, yet I was working my ass off in the gym.


#46

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
I really appreciate your words. Speaking of aesthetic, here’s a picture of me 3 months ago before bulking :

[/quote]
Motherfuck. I’ve seen that pic before.

You did not need to create a whole new account just to ask basically the same question you’ve asked before. A quick check shows that you’ve also asked basically the same question on bb.com five fucking times in a month.

You wasted my time before and you’re wasting all of our time now. You’re either a straight-up troll or your ignorant beyond help. I’m not sure which is worse.[/quote]

Colucci has to have an eidetic memory. [/quote]

He is mirin’ my aesthetic 6 pack abs that’s why he will never forget my physique. #jk


#47

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
Yeah that’s me. I just have this bad habit of getting everything perfect although there is no perfect program. I’m sorry guys I just need the right path and some guidance. The reason I ignore some people advise here at T-Nation is because I always wonder those guys on gears and I’m not. Anyway, thank you for everything and sorry again.
[/quote]

The programs you are putting up seem more like something people on gears would do tbh.

Which makes me really confused about whether you have any understanding of steroid use at all.[/quote]

I believe that all natural athletes should train each muscle group 2-3 times a week. For the volume it varies from person to another. I find myself to be able to recover from high volume workouts and still progress every week. I wanna be like George Leeman. HIGH VOLUME + HIGH FREQUENCY + PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD = BIG AND STRONG


#48

[quote]AestheticBaller wrote:
Yeah that’s me. I just have this bad habit of getting everything perfect although there is no perfect program. I’m sorry guys I just need the right path and some guidance. The reason I ignore some people advise here at T-Nation is because I always wonder those guys on gears and I’m not. Anyway, thank you for everything and sorry again.

I just designed a new program :

  • Workout A :
    Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Reverse BB Rows 5x5
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12
    Incline DB Curls 3x8-12
    Skullcrushers 3x8-12

  • Workout B :
    Deadlifts 5x5 "ramp-ups"
    Military Press 5x5
    Weighted Chin Ups 5x5
    Flat DB Bench Press 3x8-12
    BB Curls 3x8-12
    Push Downs 3x8-12[/quote]

That’s actually not ridiculously stupid.

I would drop the deadlift volume to 1-3x5 instead of 5x5. Don’t do the DB bench too… only bench one of the two days. Consider doing dips the 2nd day to replace both DB bench and push downs.

Eventually you won’t be able to do both the military press and the DB shoulder press every other workout, but for awhile you should be fine to do both.

For the 8-12s… add weight when you hit 12. For the 5x5s, add weight every session you hit the 5x5. More for the squats and deadlifts, less for the others.

And if that before and after picture are at all accurate… then you’re bulking too quickly and need to scale back your diet a bit.

When you start stalling, use the methodologies in StrongLifts and/or Starting Strength, e.g., retry for a couple sessions until you’re certain you’ve stalled… then deload and work back up.

Eventually switch out your methodologies to something like Madcow or 5/3/1 or something else.


#49

And lol.

“Why you mad? We all have different goals brah. I used to squat 315x1 and deadlift 405lbx1 back when I was doing stupid FBW that didn’t get my arms any bigger!”


#50

I’m f*cked up!


#51

Hey, you know what. F*ck it. I’m going to do Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 starting tomorrow. I will add 120lb to my big 3 in one month lifts and I will prove it. I’m gonna start next Friday. I will add 15lb to my squat every week. I will add 10lb to my deadlifts every week. I will add 5lb to my bench press every week. I will pump this thread after one month and I will do a fucking log. Just remember :

Current Stats :
Bench : 205lb x 5
Squat : 255lb x 5
Dead : 365lb x 5

1-Month Goals :
Bench : 225lb x 5
Squat : 315lb x 5
Dead : 405lb x 5

Sorry guys if I confuse you with my bad English, I’m from Saudi Arabia.


#52

WHY ARE SOME OF THE MOST KNOWLAGABLE POSTER’S HERE WASTING TIME WITH THIS IDIOT ! there’s real beginer’s here, that could really use this kind of help, going without LOL Nice catch Chris,. there was a post, back around 07, I’ve been trying to find, might have been an article, CT transformed himself, he’d done a bulk, and took it a little to far, ( who hasnt). he snapped out of it, and did a transformation. nobody seems to remember this, and I can't locate it. Either it's hidden under a strange name, or CT burned the pics (been there) but I know you know, and I know I didnt imagine it, so flip back through that T nation data base, you call a brain, and help me out. Im begining to think I dreamed it all up, and I cant be having dreams of CT, it doesn`t fit my image. latter


#53

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
there was a post, back around 07, I’ve been trying to find, might have been an article, CT transformed himself, he’d done a bulk, and took it a little to far, ( who hasnt). he snapped out of it, and did a transformation. nobody seems to remember this, and I can't locate it. Either it's hidden under a strange name, or CT burned the pics (been there) but I know you know, and I know I didnt imagine it, so flip back through that T nation data base, you call a brain, and help me out. Im begining to think I dreamed it all up, and I cant be having dreams of CT, it doesn`t fit my image. latter[/quote]

It happened, it wasn’t a dream.

Let me see if I can find it.


#54

#55

Well, there’s this. This is what I was thinking of: http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_mass/the_beast_evolves