Thoughts On My Cycle

You had no side effects you noticed.

Winny is extremely harsh on your liver.

Lets look at facts winstrol is best used for people about to step on stage to get a shrink wrap look it is probably the best drug out that gives this grainy look. These guys use it in high doses 100mg/day a few weeks out from competition to achieve this.

Winstrol also offers other benefits like lowered shbg and strength gains as well as some lean muscle mass. But these things can easily be accomplished by using drugs less heptoxic like anavar and masteron so really I would reccomend dropping the winstrol all together and replacing it with masteron at 500mg/week and you can run it the whole cycle without compromising your liver. But if your going to use winstrol I suggest keeping it to 50mg because thatā€™s all thatā€™s needed for the strength and muscle gains and keep it to 4-6 week to spare damage to your liver.

I have to be honest bro. Your using some extremely strong compounds and your very uneducated on the affects they have this is troublesome to say the least. I really suggest you stop listening to gym bros and hit the medical books and studies a little bit and see how these compounds affect your body once you do that you will have a much better understanding of why the doses you originally planned and a 10 week length of winstrol is a very bad idea. Iā€™m probably one of the more liberal guys here at tnation when it comes to multiple compound use and higher doses for regular people like me and you who donā€™t compete but simply love the gym and looking great so altho i am a random internet person giving you advice I really suggest taking it.

2 Likes

Your advice to skip winny is right on, IMO. Mast is known to go very well with test and tren. Many like it for libido while on deca, npp or tren. It is a better option than winny for sure.

At the same time OP needs to look to other things (training, diet and recovery) other than drugs based on his stats. If his previous cycles were anything like what he is proposing, I would have expected a larger individual at 6ā€™ tall. Not trying to be mean OP, just try to keep your eye on the long game.

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m not gonna lie to u Iā€™m gonna still gonna ur Winny but I think for only 4-6 weeks tho so Thxs for tht as yea I do about as little as research medically book wise. I talk to my gym buddies and the pros that go there and they usually tell me this and say donā€™t take advice from someone who hasnā€™t tried it firsthand though but I get what you mean Zeke and I will research more

Thibā€™s stuff works.

If dont like, pick another program then ā€¦read/Run through a bunch of Paul Carter templates

At the pro level 6ft guys also outweigh you by 80lbs+ at least at their normal/offseason weight. Youā€™re small even by the standards of 70s guys.

I do like such programs. Iā€™d imagine they work tremendously

However with my chronic joint pain lifting like that isnā€™t possible lol

For me itā€™s high intensity, high volume with low-moderate weight. Gotta do the best with what Iā€™ve got

My question was how is it possible to do more than one rep with 100% of youā€™re 1RM

Well I might have not tried tren doses that high but all the information I have provided to you on this post is from personal experience using the compounds we have discussed.

Also let me add the ā€œdonā€™t listen to people unless they have first hand experienceā€ is the most ignorant and dangerous theory out there.

Let me offer you a new theory. Do your research learn the compounds inside and out learn the science behind how they work learn how they affect your body from your psyche to your endocrine system and everything in between. Once you have obtained this knowledge you wonā€™t need to ask people ā€œhey what do you think of this cycle and this dosageā€ because altho you might have never used the compound you will have enough understanding of how it works that you will be able to make your own decisions on whatā€™s right for your body. Following in the footsteps of people who run ridiculous dosages is almsot as dangerous as you not doing the research. Combining the two like you have been doing is a guarantee recipe for disaster.

The winstrol dose is actually more concerning than the tren, if weā€™re being honest. But itā€™s your body and youā€™re an adult, so philosophically I donā€™t have an opinion about what you should or should not be doing.

What would happen if a 17 yr old ran these dosages jw completely no reference to anything I just read something online tht I wanna see what u guys respond to

1 Like

Heā€™d fucking pop his heart like a balloon. If he happened to live through this insane cocktail heā€™d prolly have giant tits, acne, no hair, & never have a boner again. This cycle is fucking retarded. But not retarded like pool party in Vegas retarded. More like full mongo, drooling, corky, special Olympics retarded. Post b4 & after pics if u donā€™t die. Preferably holding a shoe for reference.

If a 17 year old ran these doses I think weā€™d all beg him not to and then roll our eyes when he ignored us. Itā€™s happened before, itā€™ll happen again.

FWIW, the brain of a child is much more susceptible to all the downsides of steroids whereas an adult has a lot less to worry about in that particular area.

1 Like

Yea for sure I was just asking for shits and giggles

Possible permanent damage to the brain from the tren, possible permanent damage to various ligaments from the winstrol especially while the kid is growing. And then of course all the possible downfalls if test use at a young age.

1 Like

I was hoping to see the shoe picā€¦
But yeah most times people ask is because they bought a bunch of gear & just trying to verify itā€™s ok to run it. Then everyone says please donā€™t and they do it anyway. But the gear will make you tap out. Most times if yur body canā€™t handle it nobody can endure harsh sides for 12 weeks straight. 1 week of Trensomnia will teach anyone a lesson. That much winny will probably have him barfing or shitting blood.

You keep the same max from day 1 throughout, even though you will have built some strength/actual max gone up especially after the first months work