Thoughts on Minimizing Side Effects ?

Hi, ok i have a question. I’m on a cycle pushing pretty hard 1700mgs p/week
300 Test-p
600 test-e
500 Test-cypionate
300 NPP decanon.
and i’m taking arimidex with it.

I’m eating food to lower blood pressure and i mesure it daily but i was wondering what i could do to lower cholestrol. I haven’t gotten it mesured but what i’ve been reading this kinda use definitelly increases it.

thanks in advance.

-Stormur

It’s not only “lowering cholesterol” you want to worry about…

the best way to think of it is that high test will

1. Lower HDL
  2. Raise LDL

So we want to counteract that

1. Raise HDL (Fish oils, non saturated fats, omega, flaxseed, etc…this should be your primary source of fat…some saturated fat is obviously okay)
  2. Lower LDL (I take niacin regularly at 1 gram per day currently as I’ve heard this does smash LDL levels effectively and safely) However, when I took a blood test while I was on test my ldl was fine and my hdl was slightly low

Cliffs:

Eat primarily healthy fats, use a multi vitamin, coq10, antioxidants can only help, astaxanthin is one george farah talked about, high fiber makes a big difference.

a huge downfall of a lot of bodybuilders is their lack of fruits and vegetables (not all but some) These will also make a big difference.

[quote]Stormur wrote:
Hi, ok i have a question. I’m on a cycle pushing pretty hard 1700mgs p/week
300 Test-p
600 test-e
500 Test-cypionate
300 NPP decanon.
and i’m taking arimidex with it.

I’m eating food to lower blood pressure and i mesure it daily but i was wondering what i could do to lower cholestrol. I haven’t gotten it mesured but what i’ve been reading this kinda use definitelly increases it.

thanks in advance.

-Stormur
[/quote]

that’s a weird cycle.

you know that cyp and enanthate are basically the same thing, right?

Yes i know. I’m finishing my cycle and then my friend got 300mg enanthate so i added it and decided to go 5 more weeks

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
It’s not only “lowering cholesterol” you want to worry about…

the best way to think of it is that high test will

1. Lower HDL
  2. Raise LDL

So we want to counteract that

1. Raise HDL (Fish oils, non saturated fats, omega, flaxseed, etc…this should be your primary source of fat…some saturated fat is obviously okay)
  2. Lower LDL (I take niacin regularly at 1 gram per day currently as I’ve heard this does smash LDL levels effectively and safely) However, when I took a blood test while I was on test my ldl was fine and my hdl was slightly low

Cliffs:

Eat primarily healthy fats, use a multi vitamin, coq10, antioxidants can only help, astaxanthin is one george farah talked about, high fiber makes a big difference.

a huge downfall of a lot of bodybuilders is their lack of fruits and vegetables (not all but some) These will also make a big difference.

[/quote]

Thanks for the help ! Will do this i have also been reading a lot about foods to eat and i am planning a diet accordanly