Thoughts on Estrogen and Gyno Management

Nice work.

SCIENCE BITCH!!!

LOL!

What’s your take on E2 levels for muscle buidling while on cycle? I am on TRT, I keep my E2 pinned at 25ish. Lets say I go 350mg/week for 12 weeks. Should I keep the E2 at 25 or is there a benefit of going slightly up while on cycle. I hope that made sense. Thanks.

I always try to stay in the 20s, what I feel best at. I’ve been slightly higher before and still felt good.

Considering Clomid is effective for 6 months + would it provide much benefit running it inbetween cycles?

Another great post cyco. Loving your write ups on PCT and estrogen management. It will be a great help in the future.

[quote]Igs wrote:
What’s your take on E2 levels for muscle buidling while on cycle? I am on TRT, I keep my E2 pinned at 25ish. Lets say I go 350mg/week for 12 weeks. Should I keep the E2 at 25 or is there a benefit of going slightly up while on cycle. I hope that made sense. Thanks.[/quote]

well, as far as actual tangible benefit, i can’t really answer that. but some guys are fine with lower estrogen, whereas others need to let it creep up, as they have an issues with the ratio between their testosterone: estrogen.

sorry, that’s not really an answer

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Considering Clomid is effective for 6 months + would it provide much benefit running it inbetween cycles?[/quote]

i dunno

i had thought about this a couple years ago. in digging around, what i found is that most SERMs actually don’t improve body composition
 in fact, long-term use of Nolva actually increases bodyfat in women (Ralox is the exception, as far as i can tell).

however, all the AI’s seem to have at least a little data showing that they improve body composition in men and women. the obvious issue there, is decreasing estrogen too much for too long, and have cholesterol and bone issues.

i think if one were off for a while, or for a guy who wants to cycle but is still afraid to make the leap, it might be worth it to try a “boost cycle,” running Ralox with an AI, and even some DAA and stuff like that

you could try it with clomid, but you’re gonna need to run an AI with it most likely

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Now, you can get gyno without estrogen. Increased aromatization typically causes this to occur. However, once gyno has started, then the increased activity of the ER at breast tissue needs to be addressed. (side note: it’s possible that Ostarine and other SARMs can trigger gyno, possibly by activating the ER
)
[/quote]

Very interesting. I made a post about getting gyno off 100mg test while already using anti-e and bromo.

Maybe you could share some insight?

Thanks!

[quote]juicy wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Now, you can get gyno without estrogen. Increased aromatization typically causes this to occur. However, once gyno has started, then the increased activity of the ER at breast tissue needs to be addressed. (side note: it’s possible that Ostarine and other SARMs can trigger gyno, possibly by activating the ER
)
[/quote]

Very interesting. I made a post about getting gyno off 100mg test while already using anti-e and bromo.

Maybe you could share some insight?
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/baffled_as_to_how_im_getting_gyno;jsessionid=F86B9F03D17FBF6FF809CD84BE463BC7-mcd02.hydra?pageNo=0#bottom

Thanks![/quote]

honestly, i think it’s as simply as some people being more sensitive. and if you’ve already had gyno, then that might be the case.

if you still had some gyno remaining, then there would be more tissue that would be sensitive to the effects of estrogen (more estrogen receptors available?). and i think gyno itself might actually lead to increased localized aromatization, as well
 (breast tissue in women certainly increases aromatization).

cyco any ideas on how to tackle recurring gyno
the gyno that clears but recurs after 7/8months without use off any steroids or peds, just due to increased body fat or excess alcohol

any markers to ascertain aromatization levels as blood always shows estrogen in range

well, quit the booze and lose weight?

i suppose some people are more susceptible, and have more active ER’s or something
 if you know your E2 isn’t high and have a flare up, then i’d try ralox and see how that works. the topical DHT cream could help as well, but it could cause a degree of HPTA suppression.

cyco am currently on ralox and its clearing off but I feel it will reappear in 7/8 months
it could be prolactin but I never have itchy feel,just a lump which clears off
45min post wakeup blood test shows high prl and in some instance 1.5 hrs wait up test shows prl in range
are there other markers that I could us to find out the root cause

can you post what your E2, prolactin, etc are and the test ranges?