Thoughts on Estrogen and Gyno Management

[quote]juicy wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Now, you can get gyno without estrogen. Increased aromatization typically causes this to occur. However, once gyno has started, then the increased activity of the ER at breast tissue needs to be addressed. (side note: it’s possible that Ostarine and other SARMs can trigger gyno, possibly by activating the ER…)
[/quote]

Very interesting. I made a post about getting gyno off 100mg test while already using anti-e and bromo.

Maybe you could share some insight?
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/baffled_as_to_how_im_getting_gyno;jsessionid=F86B9F03D17FBF6FF809CD84BE463BC7-mcd02.hydra?pageNo=0#bottom

Thanks![/quote]

honestly, i think it’s as simply as some people being more sensitive. and if you’ve already had gyno, then that might be the case.

if you still had some gyno remaining, then there would be more tissue that would be sensitive to the effects of estrogen (more estrogen receptors available?). and i think gyno itself might actually lead to increased localized aromatization, as well… (breast tissue in women certainly increases aromatization).