Thoughts on Endothil-cr

has anyone tried ENDOTHIL-CR? how did it work for you in strength. how long did u take it for?and did results last? my friend has been taking it for 3 weeks and loves it,i just got mine today. but cant seem to find much real world feedback on it. let me know-thanks

-dizzle

(oh and P.S. - Learn how to spell the name of the forum you’re posting in. It’s right at the top of the page in huge letters)

never heard of it

A-dizz what movie is that clip from?

[quote]BROOTAL wrote:
A-dizz what movie is that clip from?[/quote]

looks like Entourage HBO show

Pretty sure the clip is from the show “Entourage” on HBO

Ari Gold = Fucking Awesome, but he’s still no Johnny Drama

Guys, let’s hijack this lame thread and turn it into a thread about Entourage!!!

Is that the same dude that was in Old School? If so he is THE BEST at being a dick I have ever seen.

There’s Waldo!

Endothil huh? If this the stuff I think it is, the marketing literature said that it’s modified from some drug that used to be given to trauma patients, or some bullshit claim like that.

I’d guess it was creatine in some form, lots of hype and no info on that site though.
Try Biotest creatine

They have a new product out called Stemulite which is supposedly the upgraded version of their Endothil-CR product. Endothil had mixed results with people, and I never tried it.

I am trying stemulite now.

I went into trying the product with a skeptical outlook and I’m shocked, the question is will they ever lower the price? $50-$60 a month gets old pretty fast.

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle

[/quote]

Dude why did you sign your post? Your name is clearly beside the post.

Also, rawdog… The active ingredient in Endothil is 6 mcg of green tomato extract. 6 MICROGRAMS… that’s like less than a fart in the wind, seriously.

endothil is a waste. It’s a piece of shit little pink pill that you put under your tongue to dissolve and magically you transform into a beast. I tried it years ago and got nothing from it. Save that $50 for a big bag of frozen wild blueberries, spinach, a few packages of grass fed beef, and a big ass bag of yams. Also buy a nice bottle of EV olive oil, grass fed milk and if you’re by a wegmans, buy mass amounts of their flaxseed whole grain bagels in the bakery section. Eat lots of these items and watch how you grow. A stupid little pink pill like endothil-CR won’t do anything like real food will do for you man.

good luck!

to be fair, i have no idea what endothil even is. but i always see these types of questions about some supplement with a funny name, and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘bogus’.

i think everybody would save themselves a lot of time and money if they stuck to the tried-and-true, FOOD-BASED SUPPLEMENTS only. by this, i mean protein powders, fish oil, bcaas, creatine, and maybe a multivitamin. the other shit is just unnecessary.

[quote]ktennies wrote:
to be fair, i have no idea what endothil even is. but i always see these types of questions about some supplement with a funny name, and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘bogus’.

i think everybody would save themselves a lot of time and money if they stuck to the tried-and-true, FOOD-BASED SUPPLEMENTS only. by this, i mean protein powders, fish oil, bcaas, creatine, and maybe a multivitamin. the other shit is just unnecessary.[/quote]

You would probably see a lot mroe benefit by buying whole food superfoods like goji berries, maca, suma, chia seeds, acai juice, cacao nibs, asthataxin, aloe vera, camu camu, etc.