T Nation

Thoughts on Cycle Please?

Hello everyone, new to the forum but a long time lurker, this forum is great. Alright this is not my first cycle, have done a couple PH cycles, one TestE with a PH in the latter part of cycle because of an unplanned PL competition. Needless to say I caught the bug… Raw lifting that is. I know I know, your so young and have your whole life ahead of you.

I was young and dumb and impatient and started down the road young. Years later, I am here so when in rome do what the romans do and I heard they would juice up before they would head into battle lol.

Some stats:
5’11"
625 DL
325 Bench (I know, such a pussy but I am working hard on it)
450 squat (I squatted 500 in a meet but they said I didn’t hit depth everyone else said I did)
*** Unofficial I did 525 with a squat safety bar (whole other animal) shortly after stopped squatting because unbearable pain with patellar tendonitis both knees. So I had to fix my knees and my form.

My Diet isn’t bullet proof but its better than most plus I am not a physique competitor so if I want a cheesesteak or some ice cream I do what I want lol

Please let me know what you think and if I should change anything. I am looking for strength gains primarily.

http://postimg.org/image/z6q171iex/

put the anadrol at the end to bridge into pct

you should dose your hcg at 250-500iu beginning around week 2 IMO

you have clomid and nolva mixed up

get an AI

other than that…looks alright

yeah your clomid and nova dosages are backwards. If you get an AI Armidex is dosed at 0.5 eod for starters and adjusted based on how you feel.

ehhh… if you’re gonna run tren with anadrol, then you need something to address prolactin issues.

personally, i think it would make more sense to start with anadrol and switch to tren during the cycle, as well…

i’d suggest looking at this as well, in regards to PCT: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct?pageNo=0#5906953

Yeah I noticed that, just wrong placement. And yeah I need to pick up the ai. It seems you get better fat burning with the free estrogen low? Well that’s what I read somewhere but I could be wrong so feel free to flame me cause I am just looking to learn as much as possible!

Any particular reason to use Anadrol?

@eaboadar - I was under the impression that abombs were better for strength then dbol.

@cycobushmaster - Thank you for pointing that out. Very informative and interesting. Makes a lot if sense with the AI also, too bad my gnc doesnt have aromasin just adex. thoughts on research chems? Also why do you say to do anadrol before the tren? Probably because the prolactin? Thank you for letting me pick your brain!