Thoughts on Current Lab Numbers?

Thanks Hardartery, I have been reading about shbg. Prior to my bloodwork I was on a bachelor party golf trip for a week. We drank a ton of alcohol and it says this can raise shbg as well as caffeine and I drink a ton during the day. Has anyone on here lowered their shbg effectively with life style changes? I am not going to lie I burn the candle at both ends. Usually relying on 4-5 hours of sleep a night. My trt supplies arrive next week but would it be worth trying some changes in supplementation like boron, magnesium and zinc? Or is a shbg of 66 pretty much where I will always be?

Interesting Blog Post on SHBG

So, this article says a lot. Not sure if it will be specifically super helpful to you or not, but it’s informative. Two things to remember about your SHBG. It has an initial half-life of a few hours and a secondary half-life of 6-7 days. It can change a lot quickly, even though people treat it like a slow moving constant. Now I’m going to give you a very bro science idea to try that probably will not help, try Milk Thistle. Boron might get it for you, but it doesn’t work for many. I do not have high SHBG and I drink a lot of strong coffee. The caffeine does not seem to impact it at all for me, and you may find that mst things have no impact for you. There are drugs like danazol that lower it.