Thoughts on Bee Pollen

I just bought 8 pounds. Ive heard a number of great things about it. I was wondering if any of you have tried it…and what your thoughts were on it.

Want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn?

Bees make pollen? When did this start? If I remember Biology 101 correctly, pollen consists of microgametophytes and is the male reproductive organ of plants.

“I just purchased millions in AIG and Lehman Brothers stock. I was wondering what do you guys thoughts on that were?”

Bees dont make pollen? Wow…thanks for the insight. Who would have thought.

I know a guy who knows a guy{bee keeper}. Cost me 20 bucks. Ive been taking it for a week. Ive lost 5 pounds and have increased energy and havent had a sex drive like this since I was 16.{Im 30} I was curious if any one else had such experiences.

I wonder if any of you have any logic behind your statements. I am guessing its from personal experience like myself. If not perhaps you can google it and do some research. Although you probably dont need to do that as smart as you folk are. Maybe its not for every body. Please …enlighten me. You guys seem so highly intelligent. Biology??? Stocks!??
I dont know what that is…but it sure sounds smart. Micogammazing zang what??? We dont know much about that book stuff were I am from. Man …I feel so small.

Bee pollen is composed of 55% carbohydrates, 35% protein, 3% minerals and vitamins, 2% fatty acids, and 5% other substances. Congratulations, you bought FOOD. It is rich in several vitamins and minerals, but overall there is nothing special about anything found in bee pollen. There is no scientific evidence that bee pollen has any impact on health and physical performance.

In fact, over 2000 years ago Hippocrates himself theorized that pollen had medicinal properties and prescribed it regularaly. Do you know what happened? It was found that there were no medicinal properties and stopped prescribing it. In fact, the only places I can find that are touting the miracle that is a reproductive portion of a plant mixed with some enzymes secreted by an insect are people who stand to make money off it or people who have been paid for their statements.

As to your results, was bee pollen the only change you made or did you chande your overall diet and training regimen? It seems to me you bought into a bunch of hype.