Training Regime “Form follows function”
In the body every histologic structure is adapted to follow a certain function.
At microscopic level the cells are shaped to serve their purpose, they are linked to create tissue, which enhances their collective goal, which forms uniquely shaped organs at macroscopic level.
I believe the form will follow the function.
I believe that u will have the so-called dream body, if you’re a strong motherfucker.
My goal is to create real world performance and look great as a consequence of that.
I define real world performance as the ability to overcome every daily situation with ease, because your body is adapted to extreme metabolic stress, as a result of going to very dark places in your training.
During these dark times, I believe the pain will train your mind. I believe the pain will define you.
As a result of this I believe everything in real life will be perceived as relatively easy, because you have faced lots of greater challenges during training.
I believe as an athlete, that I should improve on key abilities like sprinting and jumping.
My program is build around this philosophy. This is no absolute truth; it is my vision on life and training.
I need to be better than I ever was. Fast.
My vision reaches beyond the gym. I present to you 5 simple rules.
- Always take stairs. Lifts are for weaklings. From now on, you’ll feel a little weaker when taken automatic stairways because you did not have energy or power to take stairs. It’s like admitting you’re weak.
- Walk when you can, avoid subway when possible. This is not only to reduce your sedentary activity time, but greatly enhances your mood and natural energy by activating light sensitive photoreceptors. Listen music while walking. Benefits are significant from 30+ minutes /day.
- Embrace pain.
- Eat healthy and protein-rich, I use IF for enhanced focus and mental clearness.
- Supplement vitamin D, fish oil and ZMA for cardiovascular health and optimal testosterone levels
- Optional: Take ice cold shower after workout to enhance recovery and increase pain tolerance