Thoughts About This

[quote]Rattus wrote:
Thank you for the reply. The 5’s PRO + FSL work is what I was planning to do. Good to know I have learned something.

You’re talking about supersetting the FSL work of both main movements? Sounds rough.

I’m planning to do only other movement as 3/5/1 and other as FSL work (which I’m going to superset with assistance). I assume this is okay. [/quote]

I’m telling you do this:

A

Squat/Bench
FSL for Both 5x5

B

Deadlift/Press
FSL for Both 5x5

We do pushups/dips between main work of squat/deadlift. We do chins and rows (both) between main work of press/bench press. We then superset the FSL work. It’s all about getting the body in shape and ready. This is our basic workout and we do this until one can achieve it without dying. Until then, we don’t do anything else because there is no work capacity and no ability to recover. So it’s pointless.

We do cardio every day to get heart rate down and recover. The goal is to get through work easily and build a base. Once you do that, you’ll be good to go. A pyramid is only as tall as it’s base is wide.

You can do whatever you want to do, but you asked. This is part of the new book and how we start every 5 cycle program. And until it’s achieved, you don’t move on.