Thoughts About This Cocktail?

Hey, I am new to this forum, I am from USA but I currently live in Thailand. My past experience with working out did include several cycles over a span of 5 years. But for the past 3+ years I totally stopped everything while in Thailand. Now I am starting back. I purchased a 10 week cocktail containing Sust, EQ, Tren, Masteron.

The weekly doses will be 900mg sust, 500mg EQ, 300mg tren, 200mg Masteron weekly with EOD 2ml inj of the cocktail. I would like to hear some thoughts/advice on this combo, and also I have never used any PCT in the past, also I feel that getting bitch tits has a lot to do with genetics, but this will be the largest most powerful stack I have ever done. So what do you guys think about anti est and PCT in regards to the necessity of them?

I would just snort creatine.

Pharma or UGL?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Pharma or UGL?[/quote]

It is UGL

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I would just snort creatine.[/quote]

Lemme know how that works for ya :slight_smile:

[quote]3BJ wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Pharma or UGL?[/quote]

It is UGL[/quote]

I wouldn’t trust the sanitation standards of UGLs in Thailand.

I typed up a detailed response to this… but then decided to delete in favor of the following, which after re-reading the OP, is probably the best response here.

Don’t do drugs. They’re not for you.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I typed up a detailed response to this… but then decided to delete in favor of the following, which after re-reading the OP, is probably the best response here.

Don’t do drugs. They’re not for you.[/quote]

Would have liked to hear your detailed response, but I can see your ego has got in the way…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]3BJ wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Pharma or UGL?[/quote]

It is UGL[/quote]

I wouldn’t trust the sanitation standards of UGLs in Thailand. [/quote]

Yes you are right, and I also would not purchase UGL anywhere in the world unless
I trusted the guy. And fwiw the guy competes professionally, not like I got some random thai guy at the gym to bring me something that no one really knows what it is.

[quote]3BJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Would have liked to hear your detailed response, but I can see your ego has got in the way…
[/quote]

It’s not my ego. The information you’re looking for is EVERYWHERE. There’s no reason to start a thread asking if you should be using an AI or doing a PCT while doing a cycle consisting of 2g of gear weekly, because the answer is so obviously yes on both accounts. And btw, that’s way more gear than you need. You’re just throwing away money, and possibly your health with this stack, without comparable returns. You could use half of what you listed here and likely see EXACTLY the same results. You haven’t been lifting for 3 years! Hell, you’d grow like crazy just from eating and lifting right. 2g of gear is waaaaaaay overkill

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]3BJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

It’s not my ego. The information you’re looking for is EVERYWHERE. There’s no reason to start a thread asking if you should be using an AI or doing a PCT while doing a cycle consisting of 2g of gear weekly, because the answer is so obviously yes on both accounts. And btw, that’s way more gear than you need. You’re just throwing away money, and possibly your health with this stack, without comparable returns. You could use half of what you listed here and likely see EXACTLY the same results. You haven’t been lifting for 3 years! Hell, you’d grow like crazy just from eating and lifting right. 2g of gear is waaaaaaay overkill[/quote]

When I bash a young, inexperienced, lifter for wanting to use juice, I get flamed for it. I get quote after quote of hilarious insults flung at me, which I actually like.

It is nice to see others holding the belief that steroids are for advanced athletes who have either maxed out their potential or are being held back by injuries. I see a lot of people at my gym, mma gym, that do cycles at young ages with no knowledge what so ever. No AI, no PCT, no blood work. So I always am critical of people considering their first cycle. Whether they take me serious or not, people need to be bullied into doing my research. This is not something to be taken lightly.

This guy, however, must have cycled before or he wouldn’t have the balls to be doing that many drugs at once.

[quote]bpbob wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]3BJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

It’s not my ego. The information you’re looking for is EVERYWHERE. There’s no reason to start a thread asking if you should be using an AI or doing a PCT while doing a cycle consisting of 2g of gear weekly, because the answer is so obviously yes on both accounts. And btw, that’s way more gear than you need. You’re just throwing away money, and possibly your health with this stack, without comparable returns. You could use half of what you listed here and likely see EXACTLY the same results. You haven’t been lifting for 3 years! Hell, you’d grow like crazy just from eating and lifting right. 2g of gear is waaaaaaay overkill[/quote]

When I bash a young, inexperienced, lifter for wanting to use juice, I get flamed for it. I get quote after quote of hilarious insults flung at me, which I actually like.

It is nice to see others holding the belief that steroids are for advanced athletes who have either maxed out their potential or are being held back by injuries. I see a lot of people at my gym, mma gym, that do cycles at young ages with no knowledge what so ever. No AI, no PCT, no blood work. So I always am critical of people considering their first cycle. Whether they take me serious or not, people need to be bullied into doing my research. This is not something to be taken lightly.

This guy, however, must have cycled before or he wouldn’t have the balls to be doing that many drugs at once.
[/quote]

Yea he did mention he’s used them before. But he hasn’t touched a weight in 3 years, so that’s largely irrelevant. He only lifted for 5 years prior to that. Any gains he made back then are long gone. This cycle should be approached as if the lifter were a beginner, imo, because he likely lifts like one.

Great, this is the type of constructive criticism I need. In all my years before when
cycling, no one ever suggested or even mentioned doing PCT. My ignorance on the issue
has me wondering how big is big enough for using PCT. I was under the assumption that
it was not needed unless using a shitload of stuff. Which is why I came here today after my friend told me what all was going to be in the cocktail. I have to agree that I will be almost like a beginner again.

I also agree that I dont need all this for a good cycle. Even though it is overkill, if the price was affordable would you do it?
I mean through this person I know its legit, and if I were to go another route then I
can’t be too sure. Tell me how I should do this cycle if I decide to make the purchase. Suggestions for what to use for PCT? AI?

The problem with using too much to start is that you have nowhere to go for the next cycle. You should use the least amount of gear possible to get you to where you want to be. The number of compounds/grams in a cycle is not a badge of honor, it’s a means to an end. The more you use, the greater the health risks, particularly if you’re undereducated on the ancillaries that go along with a proper cycle. My guess is you haven’t even gotten bloodwork to see where you stand in terms of current health markers.

OK, so back to your specific questions regarding PCT. PCT is important no matter how much gear you use, because any amount is going to cause shutdown of testosterone production. PCT is meant to bring your production back to normal. Obviously production CAN return without it, but the risks are far greater.

For a 10 week cycle, I would say Nolvadex at 20mg/day for 6 weeks. This is what I would do. That’s it, no other compounds necessary.

AI can be Aromasin or Arimidex. I prefer A-dex. Start at either .25 or .5 mg/Every other day. If gyno symptoms occur, raise the dose a bit. I run .5, using 1g of gear.

If I were to come up with a cycle for you to do, I would eliminate everything but the testosterone, and run it between 500 and 1000mg/week for 10-15 weeks. Save what you already bought for a future cycle, once gains slow down.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
The problem with using too much to start is that you have nowhere to go for the next cycle. You should use the least amount of gear possible to get you to where you want to be. The number of compounds/grams in a cycle is not a badge of honor, it’s a means to an end. The more you use, the greater the health risks, particularly if you’re undereducated on the ancillaries that go along with a proper cycle. My guess is you haven’t even gotten bloodwork to see where you stand in terms of current health markers.

OK, so back to your specific questions regarding PCT. PCT is important no matter how much gear you use, because any amount is going to cause shutdown of testosterone production. PCT is meant to bring your production back to normal. Obviously production CAN return without it, but the risks are far greater.

For a 10 week cycle, I would say Nolvadex at 20mg/day for 6 weeks. This is what I would do. That’s it, no other compounds necessary.

AI can be Aromasin or Arimidex. I prefer A-dex. Start at either .25 or .5 mg/Every other day. If gyno symptoms occur, raise the dose a bit. I run .5, using 1g of gear.

If I were to come up with a cycle for you to do, I would eliminate everything but the testosterone, and run it between 500 and 1000mg/week for 10-15 weeks. Save what you already bought for a future cycle, once gains slow down.[/quote]

Awesome info, much appreciated! I will ask about those, my friend was trying to get me to buy proviron to take with the cycle, but I have not heard of it. The things I have read on it were pretty vague.

Is it ok if I use Anazole, it is generic Arimidex?

[quote]3BJ wrote:
Is it ok if I use Anazole, it is generic Arimidex?[/quote]

absolutely. most of use generic, or even ugl adex.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]3BJ wrote:

absolutely. most of use generic, or even ugl adex.[/quote]

ok done! I am going to take your advice and knock down the dosage and
add the AI. Then also PCT. I wanna take back the comment about the
ego, as you have continued to help me after the comments, so the
comments are justified in my book. Thanks Flip!

no prob. keep us updated on the progress!

[quote]3BJ wrote:

If you have access to that, you might as well get Altraz.