Thought This 315 Squat Was Funny

[quote]Evolv wrote:
Sorry guys, if its a repost… but this gave me a good laugh this morning. Check it out. Kind of reminds me of some guys at the gym back at school.

Guys like this are the reason I have lost faith in humanity. I will be praying that he does not procreate. As a matter of fact, he should be castrated, then drawn and quartered. World class douchebag.

but wait, theres more

I cant help but think of Tyrone Biggums when I hear that sound effect… Red Balls baby!

Looks like their advertising is effective. Even bad publicity is still publicity. has anyone checked their site? looks like they are just starting up trying to set up the site.

nothing i have found so far beats this though…

[quote]xivb4m wrote:
Looks like their advertising is effective. Even bad publicity is still publicity. has anyone checked their site? looks like they are just starting up trying to set up the site.[/quote]

no, i havent checked out their site, dont plan on it. ill watch their movies to laugh

[quote]heavythrower wrote:

[/quote]

LOCKOUT! SHIT!!

- YouTube [/quote]

That’s it. I have decided to stop everything in my life and train with this man. I can’t believe I have been wasting all this time and energy training with free weight exercises, watching my diet, and following silly advice from experts in the fields of training and nutrition. This man will change my life.

Great find heavythrower.

If anyone hasnt checked out part two…

He gives a phone number, I think I might just have to give him a call.

forget this

LA FITNESS!!! god we should really listen to 2 douches that train in a place with fitness in the name.
handy phone number for dr. joe 661-294-0985 might give him a call to help with my hammer strength

- YouTube [/quote]

LOL!!!
Look at the determination on his face and the sense of monumental achievment after each lift. Plus the music in the background!
I just shit myself.

Videos like this on youtube make me sad. I mean really sad.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

He gives a phone number, I think I might just have to give him a call.[/quote]

I love the guy attempting to spot on the left… what the hell are you spotting!!! It’s a machine, idiot!!

- YouTube [/quote]

what a beast!
the best part is the two spotters he has…I guess to make sure he can rack the lever arms safely…

[quote]krstphr wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:

He gives a phone number, I think I might just have to give him a call.

I love the guy attempting to spot on the left… what the hell are you spotting!!! It’s a machine, idiot!! [/quote]

was wondering the same thing

guess they just really wanted to be a part of that miraculous spectacle

The way he gets off the bench like he just actually did something fucking legendary is beyond hilarious lol…so many things wrong in that video…

^ this is an old guy actually DLing 565

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

^ this is an old guy actually DLing 565[/quote]

Another old guy (although much more frail-looking) doing a proper lift:

I just noticed the video description mentions he’s “steroid free”

no way!