T Nation

Thought She was for Protecting the Environment

FIrst of all she’s the richest woman in government, couldnt she buy her own jet and hire a pilot? That would be one less unemployed pilot. Second of all I thought sh was all about stopping global warming, she’s making her “carbon footprint” even bigger by using a bigger plane. If I was in her shoes I would hire Blackwater to transport me out of my OWN pocket and lessen the taxpayers burden.

[quote]jawara wrote:
FIrst of all she’s the richest woman in government, couldnt she buy her own jet and hire a pilot? That would be one less unemployed pilot. Second of all I thought sh was all about stopping global warming, she’s making her “carbon footprint” even bigger by using a bigger plane. If I was in her shoes I would hire Blackwater to transport me out of my OWN pocket and lessen the taxpayers burden.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/07/eveningnews/main2445668.shtml [/quote]

Fuck Pelosi. Since I can’t/won’t unless paid half her fortune, you must do it. Yes, I say fuck Pelosi.
And fuck the environment. Yeah

[quote]jawara wrote:
FIrst of all she’s the richest woman in government, couldnt she buy her own jet and hire a pilot? That would be one less unemployed pilot. Second of all I thought sh was all about stopping global warming, she’s making her “carbon footprint” even bigger by using a bigger plane. If I was in her shoes I would hire Blackwater to transport me out of my OWN pocket and lessen the taxpayers burden.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/07/eveningnews/main2445668.shtml [/quote]

You seem to be under the impression that the elite actually give a shit on a personal level about any of these issues - (Al Gore is a classic example) they don’t.

I think this is about the fact that the president gets a new jet out of the stimulus package.

That (^) was in case of another terrorist attack- the president needed more communication from Airforce one. I think Pelosi just wants to keep up with the Jones’.

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
And fuck the environment. Yeah[/quote]

Twat!

It’s the same with all the global warming, carbon foot print types. I could own a garage full of muscle cars running leeded fuel and still have a smaller “carbon footprint” than Al Gore.

All these environmental solutions just crack me up. All it is, is pollution transfer, not elimination. People don’t see the big picture.

All of these leftist issues have little to do with whatever alleged American disaster they claim to either solve or avert.

They are all about restricting personal liberties and rendering the people one step closer to federal enslavement. It is really scary that even one American citizen believes these hypocritical buffoons actually give a shit about anything except more power.

[quote]JamFly wrote:
jawara wrote:
FIrst of all she’s the richest woman in government, couldnt she buy her own jet and hire a pilot? That would be one less unemployed pilot. Second of all I thought sh was all about stopping global warming, she’s making her “carbon footprint” even bigger by using a bigger plane. If I was in her shoes I would hire Blackwater to transport me out of my OWN pocket and lessen the taxpayers burden.

You seem to be under the impression that the elite actually give a shit on a personal level about any of these issues - (Al Gore is a classic example) they don’t.[/quote]

I was bein sarcasstic when I titled this one. I know that they (Ms. Pelosi and Mr. Gore) don’t really give a shit about the environment, I just thought that it was ironic that another “global champion” was wasting more than her share of carbon.

Global warming is fear mongering used by politicians to make themselves look better.

Congressmen are “single minded seekers of reelection”.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I was bein sarcasstic when I titled this one. I know that they (Ms. Pelosi and Mr. Gore) don’t really give a shit about the environment, I just thought that it was ironic that another “global champion” was wasting more than her share of carbon.[/quote]

I knew you were.

These people could stand before the cameras dressed all in red in a press conference announcing vital new legislation banning the wearing of red clothing. The brazen in your face hypocrisy is awe inspiring.

“WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2007”

Why start a thread on this now, two years later? Especially when it seems to be inaccurate. As far as I can tell, Pelosi generally uses the same military Gulfstream jets that Dennis Hastert used when he was Speaker of the House. She has used the larger 757-sized aircraft on one occasion when no other aircraft were available.

Also, while Pelosi is a millionaire, she is not the richest woman in congress (that would be Jane Harman, probably followed by Diane Feinstein).

[quote]milod wrote:
“WASHINGTON, Feb. 6, 2007”

Why start a thread on this now, two years later? Especially when it seems to be inaccurate. As far as I can tell, Pelosi generally uses the same military Gulfstream jets that Dennis Hastert used when he was Speaker of the House. She has used the larger 757-sized aircraft on one occasion when no other aircraft were available.

Also, while Pelosi is a millionaire, she is not the richest woman in congress (that would be Jane Harman, probably followed by Diane Feinstein).[/quote]

The stupid never stops. She can’t be for the protecting the environment unless she balloons back to CA. Of course that doesn’t make any sense at all, but these boards mostly populated pretty silly people.

Like you said Hastert flew the same damn plane. Never heard it mentioned back then. Odd.

Dennis Hastert didn’t preach religious environmental hackery to the rest of the world. If they really believed any of this bullshit they’d lead the way themselves and if they do believe it they’re even worse.

[quote]lixy wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
And fuck the environment. Yeah

Twat![/quote]

Excuse me?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Dennis Hastert didn’t preach religious environmental hackery to the rest of the world. If they really believed any of this bullshit they’d lead the way themselves and if they do believe it they’re even worse.[/quote]

The stupid continues.
One can believe in and practice trying to reduce one’s carbon footprint, and still fly planes, especially when one has to fly planes. If there was a teleporting device, Pelosi would likely take that, till then one typically takes a plane to get from DC to SF.

[quote]100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Dennis Hastert didn’t preach religious environmental hackery to the rest of the world. If they really believed any of this bullshit they’d lead the way themselves and if they do believe it they’re even worse.

The stupid continues.
One can believe in and practice trying to reduce one’s carbon footprint, and still fly planes, especially when one has to fly planes. If there was a teleporting device, Pelosi would likely take that, till then one typically takes a plane to get from DC to SF.[/quote]

From you maybe, nut not from us. She preaches this radical environmentalism and wants us to be punished. Hastert didn’t buy that message. If Pelosi does believe that, why not take a first class plane flight?

the left has a message that it’s okay for me to do it, but not you peons and fools like you buy it. FOOLS.

The right says we’ll get out of your way and we’ll give you the chance to succeed without punishing you. IE,lower taxes etc. My SUV is a problem, but all the rich leftists flew all their private planes to the inauguration? don’t make much sense if you beleiee in the global warming BS.

Of course I don’t buy that crap and don’t think it’s a big deal to take your private jet. Just don’t rpeach to me.

[quote]100meters wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Dennis Hastert didn’t preach religious environmental hackery to the rest of the world. If they really believed any of this bullshit they’d lead the way themselves and if they do believe it they’re even worse.

The stupid continues.
One can believe in and practice trying to reduce one’s carbon footprint, and still fly planes, especially when one has to fly planes. If there was a teleporting device, Pelosi would likely take that, till then one typically takes a plane to get from DC to SF.[/quote]

You really are a gullible little dweeb ya know that. What’s funny is I’d probably like you in real life and if it wasn’t for the fact that your gullibility and that of millions of others like you is stealing my country from my children I would find it in myself to be a bit more pleasant about it.

If Pelosi truly loved this country, she would commit suicide and rid us of her stupidity.

Can her mom abort her now?

[quote]pat wrote:
If Pelosi truly loved this country, she would commit suicide and rid us of her stupidity.

Can her mom abort her now?[/quote]

All right! Raise that level of discourse!

[quote]100meters wrote:
pat wrote:
If Pelosi truly loved this country, she would commit suicide and rid us of her stupidity.

Can her mom abort her now?

All right! Raise that level of discourse![/quote]

I this case, I ain’t joking.