Thought I Was Just Paranoid, But May Have Gyno from TRT

Isn’t the flare breast tissue though? How does breast tissue go away?

What meds did you use to get E2 under control? Only Anastrozole?

I referred to your prior thread/topic. Go there. I do not like chasing cases through multiple threads as moving targets.

Ksman, what do you want me to do, paste a link to my other thread?

You can make a solution 1mg/ml in vodka with either AI then dispense by volume or by the drop.

Gyno is a response to E2 and elevated E2 is simply from poor E2 monitoring and management. I can’t agree with your current directions.

Gyno is persistent even if E2 levels are corrected IF E2 levels have been elevated for long enough for tissues to become mature. So time is critical and you may be fine.

You need to read the HPTA restart sticky.

Ksman, thanks for the response.

In your opinion, do you think a few weeks (let’s assume 5 weeks) of elevated E2 is enough for permanent breast tissue development?

Well, I got my mammogram and ultrasound sound results back, and it didn’t find anything, nada, zilch. I’m just very confused what the lumps are on both sides, with the right side having the same lump in the same place, just twice as big, if it’s not breast tissue, a cyst, or gland?

My PCP, who ordered the tests, thought it was going to be cystic gyno, but the radiologist said she didn’t find anything, and says it must be fat (she didn’t actually feel the lump herself so she is just guessing)

None of this really makes sense to me. How can I have a large lump, confirmed by multiple doctors as not being “normal” and it not show up on an ultrasound or mammogram?

What the hell are these lumps that are undetectable? I assume the mammogram detects any and all breast tissue, which means whatever the lump is, it’s not causing breast tissue growth, is that accurate?

Any gyno experts out there that can help me better understand what may be going on? The radiologist was pretty dismissive about it, and I have yet to formally speak to the ordering doctor, but he will say the same thing. Ugh, not sure if I’m relieved of now even more stressed about random unknown lumps on my chest causing a breast-like appearance