Those That Have Used Tren, Why'd You Stop?

I hear people saying that they last about 6-8 weeks on tren due to the build up of side effects, then they give up.

At what point did you guys call it quits and what was the ‘turning point’ that forced you to finally stop it?

Compared to other anabolics, I get the impression that many people stop TREN early due to whatever reasons.

Although the lack of sleep is my main problem, I dont really have anything that would force me to call it quits.

The lack of sleep for sure and the night sweats. You just get sick of waking up in a puddle, then going for a piss and getting into wet sheets. And believe me, they are soaked. Then by week 5 or so, your pillow smells of a carcass.

SB

That sounds absolutely horrendous, Tren must be amazing for that to be worth it?

1 Like

Tren is good dont get me wrong, but personally I think its place should only be with those that compete. For the average gym goer who wants to look good topless, Tren isn’t needed.

SB

Idk dude, while trenbolone is immensely harsh on a myriad of health parameters, for those with chronic wasting disorders or even those who are chronically inactive due to parameters outside of their control (say bedridden states), Tren would probably be excellent within regard to being able to facilitate maintenance of muscle mass/deter wasting.

There probably is a rationale for therapeutic use. If I had aids I reckon it’d be pretty effective, then again it depends how well you can tolerate it (by therapeutic use for these instances I’d thinking like someone using 50-100mg/wk, not the doses commonly employed).

I get these regardless of hormonal usage due to regular reoccurring nightmares yeet

I finished up a tren and test cycle about 10 weeks ago. I didn’t experience any sweats like others, but I generally don’t sweat much and it was the middle of winter. I did start getting gyno towards the end of my cycle which i have never experienced on other cycles. I contemplated stopping my cycle at 8 weeks because of it but decided to push through then run my pct. It was damn uncomfortable though! I personally wouldn’t run it again as I got similar results running test with winstrol without any of the sides.

You probably didnt have legit Tren if you equate it to Test and Winstrol.

SB

1 Like

I stopped my first tren ace cycle after about 14 weeks mostly due to the length of the cycle. I didn’t want to push it and I felt 14 weeks was adequate.

Edit: it’s also mentally exhausting for me between pinning daily for 100 days straight and having to really exercise will power in certain situations where I otherwise wouldn’t

Of course if we are talking therapeutic and medicinal uses, most AAS would have their place and that would be in minute quantities. But we are talking performance enhancement doses and thats what I was referring to when I stated Tren is not needed for the average gym goer.

SB

I ran tren ace twice years ago and even at low doses it just seemed to make me angry. Like zero patience and set off by the slightest thing. Test, dbol, mast, primo, nothing else does that to me. Also the first time I don’t think I ran enough T with it and my sex drive was totally gone. I’ll leave tren for the pros

Maybe the low sex drive is from the fact one can’t sleep on tren?

I know when my sleep is fucked sex drive goes down.

I’d never stop if I could lol only have used tren ace, curious about e.

I get minor insomnia but I’ve had irregular sleep cycles since switching from a night shift job years ago anyways. If I get to go to sleep when I want, no problems sleeping generally might wake up once. Sweats I havent really been inconvenienced by, nothing like some story’s I’ve read about.

As far as mood, love the way I feel on tren, I actually would say I feel much more confident and sure of myself. Sexual intensity and libido is outstanding…

The only issue after the last run (10 weeks) was a little bit of nipple sensitivity, and eventhen hard to tell if that was tren related or more so higher test than what I usually ran (I did 400 test and 450 tren, no AI but 300 mast e per week). Oneday I’ll get blood work while on a tren cycle but as far as vitals went my resting heart rate and blood pressure was excellent.

I think myself I respond very well to androgenic compounds, so perhaps this is my one blessing?

Damnit brother, you made me laugh out loud at work!

For me personally, Tren is IT, the best there is. I’ve said this in other posts but since you’re asking…it made me feel 18 again in a 50 year old body. I could literally eat anything and it turned into muscle. But according to my wife, it also turned me into someone she did not like or want around. After my second try, she basically made me choose between Tren or her.

Like the other guys, I had terrible night sweats and ruined some sheets, I got hypoglycemic regularly and was eating fruity pebbles or some other sugary cereals daily.

If I was single I would definitely do it again.

Haha im surprised you’ve not witnessed the same! I know @zeek1414 does, he pointed it out initially. Now its all i can smell.

SB

1 Like

it would be relationship over if my girl made me choose between tren and her. hell no

xD

Its fine, she lets me spend our money on GH and I just received a nice package in the mail that will hopefully add about 20lbs. (Test/Mast/Anadrol stack, coupled with the current GH)

1 Like

@studhammer
It sounds like we’re about to run similar cycles, brother, tag me in your progress thread!

1 Like

Will do