T Nation

Thor - Maybe They Cast This One Right?

I was and remain skeptical, but this at least makes me less mad that they didn’t cast HHH as Thor.

Oh thank the gods he has some sort of build I can deal with that

That’s pretty much how they draw him in the Ultimate Avengers as far as build.

I’m going to start writing my own special sledgehammer training manual to sell after this movie comes out. I’m pissed I missed out on profiting on the “Spartan Warrior” trend.

Cool pic, better than the Valhala Relm look he has.

damn. Hemsworth did get pretty yolked after all. Nice.

I am pretty happy with this movie so far

Pretty close to Ultimate Thor alright.

IMO, they could have done a better job casting Thor. Pic related.

There we go.

He looks the part… I hope they dont screw this movie up. Did you guys all see Iron Man 2? The extra scene after the credits?

[quote]gregron wrote:
He looks the part… I hope they dont screw this movie up. Did you guys all see Iron Man 2? The extra scene after the credits?[/quote]

Yeah - I think it would be cool if after the Avengers comes out Marvel includes an extra with a timeline of their movies. I’m curious how they all fit in together.

Dude in the pic is jacked, I can respect Robert Downey Jr’s effort in adding some muscle and he did a good job, but this guy is stacked right for Thor.

I’m always skeptical of stills. The right lighting and pose, maybe so photoshopped shadow/muscle embellishment. The guy looks good, but I’ve seen a lot of guys look way better in photos/movie posters than they do live action.

[quote]Xab wrote:
There we go.[/quote]

Nice one.

'Course we’ll have to see him in motion. That will be interesting to say the least. I wonder how they’d choreograph the fight scenes for a god with a huge hammer.

Not sure but I think this is the first thread on this topic…

^^lol!

He’s admitted that this is enhanced, CGI muscles folks. That really pisses me off…

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
He’s admitted that this is enhanced, CGI muscles folks. That really pisses me off…[/quote]

His pic does not look CGI!!! take it back. It is achievable.

Say it aint so.

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
He’s admitted that this is enhanced, CGI muscles folks. That really pisses me off…[/quote]

???

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/ORLY/1/O_RLY-Matrix.jpg

really??? CGI MUSCLES??? Where did he admit that? damn it looks so real.

Additionally I hope that they are consistent throughout the entire movie and make him that big in every shot. The only footage I have seen so far had him looking nowhere NEAR that big.