Thompson, Bolton, Glenn Ross @ BPC Champs

Haha sweet, i would love to see those guys standing outside doors in black t’s and sunglasses even though its night XD

I was at the meet and it was indeed a great meet!

Lot’s of shit on the net about the lifts but my gut feeling on the day was Bolton was just in (and he did get one red) and Donnie was high. Real shame as would have wanted to see a real battle between him and Bolton. Glenn was very cool too watch and it was a shame he didn’t get the deadlift in. His sqauting and benching looked easy. I heard he was holding back in the bench for the inch dumbbell WR attempt, whihc was very cool! Andy Boltons 2nd deadlift was scary! The speed he put up 900lbs gave me goosebumps!!!

Below is me with Glenn Ross. I also had the pleasure to briefly chat to Donnie when he was on his way out of teh venue after benching. He was a very cool guy and sepite having a bad day was happy to talk with a bunch of strangers, and I also saw him help Bolton with his bench shirt. All in all a class act, and a Maiden fan too!!

Pic is me with the ‘Daddy’!

Oohh and I share my office and train a lady who comes from Glenn’s home town, where he is indeed a bouncer!