T Nation

Thisfooltyler...Strong Guy

Well i was checken out youtube, i typed in pullups and for some reason this guy kept poppin up.Since he was first on the list i went and checked his pullups, i have to admit he has alot of strength especially at his weight which i think he said was around 168, he benches i think close to or over 300.

THe guy does pullups like they were his god given right, its insane the muscle control he has.

check out his vids…

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=thisfooltyler

It’s good but, when you look at people like jet li:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9p51LUFebA

or any reasonably good gymnast for that matter, then he isn’t that impressive.

yea but still, iv been looking at his stuff, he worked hard for two years and really showed fenominal increases in size and strength. He is not a gymnast or powerlifter…i think he is an inspiration, give me two years and i will be like him if not better.

wtf jet li doing one handed chin ups like nothing. No way man that was in a movie i think its fake.

Yeah those pullup videos are sick, I really wonder how that kid trained. I bet he did some common sense routine like mad pullups every day.

The Jet Li clip is from a movie. It is not real.

Thought you should know.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The kid is awesome. Can anyone on this site match him?

He seems a little conceited to me. He is obviously very strong, but doesn’t know a lot about strength training. Someone should tell him about T-Nation.

[quote]smallmike wrote:
He seems a little conceited to me. He is obviously very strong, but doesn’t know a lot about strength training. Someone should tell him about T-Nation.[/quote]

A conceited kid who doesn’t know much about strength training?

Yeah, JUST what we need more of here at T-Nation…

[quote]Ran wrote:

Thought you should know.

[/quote]

www.crossfit.com/cf-video/onearmpull.mpg

Not Jet Li, but at least this shows you that people can do more than 3 one-arm pulls with ease.

Jet Li is real. Jet Li may be able to do one arm chin ups. The clip however is still from a movie and is not real.

Crossfit is real. The clip is real.

The point I was making is it doesn’t seem relevant to post clips from movies and compare them with real footage.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Ran wrote:

Thought you should know.

Not Jet Li, but at least this shows you that people can do more than 3 one-arm pulls with ease.[/quote]

Off-Topic technical question:

How come I can’t view .mpg files in Windows Media Player? I have the latest version fully updated. Is there a codec or something I need to download?

Please help.

[quote]smallmike wrote:
Goodfellow wrote:
Ran wrote:

Thought you should know.

Not Jet Li, but at least this shows you that people can do more than 3 one-arm pulls with ease.

Off-Topic technical question:

How come I can’t view .mpg files in Windows Media Player? I have the latest version fully updated. Is there a codec or something I need to download?

Please help.[/quote]

Alot of people get this problem. And it is most commonly due to your video acceleration.

1. Got to a website with a inbedded video.
  2. Right click on the player.
  3. Select ‘Options’
  4. Go to ‘Perfomance’ tab
  5. Grab the bar with ‘video acceleration’, and slide it to ZERO/NONE.

It should work now.

Sometimes the acceleration screws things up, and put in some absolutely non-technically terms, downloads it too fast, can’t understand it, and just gives up.

Hope this helps.

-Will S