This Would Take Balls!

This would be pretty fun!!

It would take balls.

This is kinda scary.

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.[/quote]

That’s what I think every time I see texasguy post.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

[/quote]

Why? T-Nation and it’s members are not very scary. no balls needed really.

If i had the nuts, i’d love to make a floating couch though. that would be awesome.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

If i had the nuts, i’d love to make a floating couch though. that would be awesome. [/quote]

LOL

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
This is kinda scary.[/quote]

Hahahah! Dude, that was hilarious.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

If i had the nuts, i’d love to make a floating couch though. that would be awesome.

LOL
[/quote]

just out of curiosity, what is your angle behind your comment?

Isn’t “LOL” sort of self explanatory?

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

just out of curiosity, what is your angle behind your comment?[/quote]

36 degrees.

Nah, every time you post, you get ripped by someone.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Isn’t “LOL” sort of self explanatory?[/quote]

Laughter is definately a sign that something is comical. But different people will find different aspects of humor in one situation so no, it is not self explanatory.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

36 degrees.

[/quote]

I thought you were being literal, though the angle looked more like 45 degrees to me.

people can rip all they want. my original response still stands. there is nothing scary about bitter people on an internet forum.

i’ve found that some people use forums for information, some dual task out of boredom and some are just your typical internet nerds who have been made fun of all their lives and feel good flaming online.

the people who try to “rip” me are usually the same every time. i noticed it started after a hockey thread where i apparently pissed off some hockey fans. then a WWE thread.

Now, those people have become stalkers in a sense looking for anything to “rip”. Their net buddies join in and i have a papparazzi fan club almost.

it’s really kind of funny and reminds of my little sister when we were young, anything to get a rise and some attention.

and it doesn’t take balls to state opinions or laugh at people who wad their panties over them.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

36 degrees.

I thought you were being literal, though the angle looked more like 45 degrees to me.

people can rip all they want. my original response still stands. there is nothing scary about bitter people on an internet forum.

i’ve found that some people use forums for information, some dual task out of boredom and some are just your typical internet nerds who have been made fun of all their lives and feel good flaming online.

the people who try to “rip” me are usually the same every time. i noticed it started after a hockey thread where i apparently pissed off some hockey fans. then a WWE thread.

Now, those people have become stalkers in a sense looking for anything to “rip”. Their net buddies join in and i have a papparazzi fan club almost.

it’s really kind of funny and reminds of my little sister when we were young, anything to get a rise and some attention.

and it doesn’t take balls to state opinions or laugh at people who wad their panties over them. [/quote]

Dude,

I think it was [quote]

If i had the nuts [/quote]

that elicited the [/quote]LOL[/quote] response. You see, by way of inference, you stated that you have no balls.

[quote]HugeMutha wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

36 degrees.

and it doesn’t take balls to state opinions or laugh at people who wad their panties over them.

Dude,

I think it was

If i had the nuts

that elicited the LOL response. You see, by way of inference, you stated that you have no balls.[/quote]

and i don’t have the balls to tie a couch to a balloon and float with a water filled ice chest for a ballast. neither do you.

if it takes balls to post on an internet forum however, i apparently have a gigantic pair. as long as we are inferring.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
HugeMutha wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

36 degrees.

Dude,

I think it was

If i had the nuts

that elicited the LOL response. You see, by way of inference, you stated that you have no balls.

and i don’t have the balls to tie a couch to a balloon and float with a water filled ice chest for a ballast. neither do you.

if it takes balls to post on an internet forum however, i apparently have a gigantic pair. as long as we are inferring.

[/quote]

And you have a lazy eye.

[quote]HugeMutha wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
HugeMutha wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Welsh Warrior wrote:
It would take balls.

LOL

36 degrees.

Dude,

I think it was

If i had the nuts

that elicited the LOL response. You see, by way of inference, you stated that you have no balls.

And you have a lazy eye.[/quote]

no, i sure don’t.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Laughter is definately a sign that something is comical. But different people will find different aspects of humor in one situation so no, it is not self explanatory. [/quote]

Texasguy, I am your big number #1 fan. Can I come visit you so I can say something, you can completely deconstruct what I said, and then make me feel stupid for saying it?

I don’t see what the big deal is about this guy doing this.

There is a meteorologist (sp?) that has done this more than 200 times. He regularly does it @ air shows. I forge this name but he’s a short lil asian man w/ glasses.

Maybe it’s the diff. in the distance he went but the other guy has made long haul trips before aswell just not regularly b/c he does his as an exhibition for people.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Laughter is definately a sign that something is comical. But different people will find different aspects of humor in one situation so no, it is not self explanatory.

Texasguy, I am your big number #1 fan. Can I come visit you so I can say something, you can completely deconstruct what I said, and then make me feel stupid for saying it?

[/quote]

lol