This Will Make You Furious!!

Seriously. saw it on Glenn Beck.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Seriously. saw it on Glenn Beck.[/quote]

It makes me sick to see all the empty seats in that room behind the republican speaker (I’m saying lack of republican or democrat specifically I’m saying overall).

Also the comments by the speaker basically sounding like a parent when they don’t want to answer their kids anymore. Using the “Because I said so” line.

“Further parliamentary inquiry…um…do you even know what the fuck you are doing?”

At the end did Murtha seriously say the chair cannot be challenged/subject to question?

Yes he did say that the speakers decision can not be challenged or questioned.

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:
Yes he did say that the speakers decision can not be challenged or questioned.[/quote]

to rephrase the title of this thread, that flies in the face of the idea of a free society and government of the people. Leaders can and always should be questioned. If someone thinks a mistake has been made, honest or with malice intent, he should have the right to question and protest the mistake.

Tar and Feather!

Such bullshit.

Anyone here in his district?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Anyone here in his district?[/quote]

Hungry could be?

Why doesn’t stuff like this ever make it to The Daily Show I wonder…

Watch some of the other Youtubes on this guy – like the Abscam vid where he says he won’t take a bribe today but maybe later.

I think he holds the people in such utter contempt that he pushes everything to the limit. They know what he is but put him in a position of power anyway.

Not news to me. Finally the sewage is bubbling up. There were also clips showing him specifically saying he will be open to accepting future bribes. Unbelievable. Thank God for Glenn Beck Exposing EVERYTHING! That crap actually kept me up at night. I do worry about our nation. How did we ever get this far into corruption is the USA? The beacon of the world.

It’s very sad. I hope Beck takes him down and forces a resignation. I just don;t see how he can be allowed to continue his career. But then again Senator Kennedy could be responsible for killing someone and still remain a senator … for LIFE.

So in a way, America is getting what it deserves and the citizens can blame their apathy for snakes like this ruling over them.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Why doesn’t stuff like this ever make it to The Daily Show I wonder…[/quote]

Thats a good fucking question.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Not news to me. Finally the sewage is bubbling up. There were also clips showing him specifically saying he will be open to accepting future bribes. Unbelievable. Thank God for Glenn Beck Exposing EVERYTHING! That crap actually kept me up at night. I do worry about our nation. How did we ever get this far into corruption is the USA? The beacon of the world.

It’s very sad. I hope Beck takes him down and forces a resignation. I just don;t see how he can be allowed to continue his career. But then again Senator Kennedy could be responsible for killing someone and still remain a senator … for LIFE.

So in a way, America is getting what it deserves and the citizens can blame their apathy for snakes like this ruling over them. [/quote]

Imagine what goes on behind the scenes!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:

So in a way, America is getting what it deserves and the citizens can blame their apathy for snakes like this ruling over them.

Imagine what goes on behind the scenes!

[/quote]

Things like this simply convince me more and more that government should simply be done away with.

hit the damn restart button.

I honestly wonder if Murtha has some type of dementia. It boggles the mind that someone can be THAT stupid.