This Tren Hurts Like a Mofo

My ass cheek (glut injection) is on fire. I can barely site down, and it’s only a few hours after the shot. (Usually my Test shots to the quads are worst at day 2). What can I do? Is there a less painful place to inject than deep in the glut? Should I mix this stuff with my Test and inject both together? Should I cut this stuff with something?

By the way, this tren is an amber brown in color, where as my Test and Eq are clear. Is that standard? If it’s dirty, maybe I should get some of those whatman filters or something.

Thanks bros.

Most all tren is an amber color. Even the raw powder has a brownish hue to it.

Sounds like your source added too much BA, as tren shots should be painless at injection. Try mixing it with the test when you inject.

Another thing to consider is, how often are you rotating injection sites? If you use one spot all the time, your body will let you know that it does not like that.

Slightly off topic but I read somewhere that the purer the tren the lighter in color it actually is. The popular belief I know is darker is better but I read somewhere very recently that darkness increases with impurity. If I find the link I will post it.

Anyway, mixing Test and Tren would be totally fine, plus you save a shot. However, unless you have tren e there will likely be days you don’t have to shoot the test. Grapeseed oil is the popular cutter for oil which is too high in BA i.e. painful.

Totally agree with RJ on site rotation. 4 days is the minimum I would return to the same spot and 6 is even better. If you do have Tren Ace then yes you better have three body parts you can hit. glutes, delts in your case it sounds like quads is your third. This of course gives you six days of rotation.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Slightly off topic but I read somewhere that the purer the tren the lighter in color it actually is. The popular belief I know is darker is better but I read somewhere very recently that darkness increases with impurity. If I find the link I will post it.[/quote]

I think that was Bill Roberts who said that. There could be something to that but I know that all my tren has been amber, whether from cattle implants, or powder bought from a source.

All tren powder has a yellowish tinge to it, even the implants. I think it is natural to have a amber-ish color to your tren.

I have noticed that the more you cook it, the darker it gets.

When I shoot ed - I try and use 4 sites to give each site 8 days to recover from an injection. Ass, quads, delts and lats for me.

If you say your test shots hurt badly a day after as well, I am inclined to think you’re using too large a gauge needle. Perhaps switch to 25s?

Another thing to consider is using your ventrogluteal site. It’s marvelous. On my tren and test run I used my ventrogluteal site and glutes. Worked marvelously with 25g pins.

Just a thought.

World

RJ I think you are right about it being BR who said that. I have been looking at my usual spots to see where I read that; I can’t find it. But it sounds like once upon a time you read the same thing.

Again, yes all the Tren I’ve ever seen is been some degree of amber. Ace seems to be lighter in color than enanthate too; don’t know if that proves or means anything either.