This Place is Dead

Man I don’t know what it is but nothing is going on here. It’s been pretty quiet for weeks now. Is it just the holiday season bullshit? No one has any energy for internet shenanigans? We’ve got rouge groups breaking off from the main herd, then having civil wars and none of the fuckers tell the rest of us about it for … months? Supposedly there is also some older rouge groups who plant troll jobs from time to time or some such shit. Anyways I just wanted to say how dissapointed I am in most of you. Of course if you come on this thread and post something I’ll be sure to tell you “no no, not you, it’s those other guys”

V

It’s because everyone is mourning the shitstorm that SAMA has become.

I hear ya. I’m about ready to start posting in PWI and that never works well :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanna have an abortion argument? :wink:

(I kid I kid!)

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
It’s because everyone is mourning the shitstorm that SAMA has become.[/quote]

To say the least.

Hell, i’ve resorted to stalking the PW threads. They’re more inspiring and entertaining than any other forums, AND there’s less drama.

I did find out the other day, from reading a different board, that everyone here constantly tells me to STFU. News to me. But it is nice to know I’m an internet celebrity. The dude has like 50 posts in 6 years, and is a level 4. Curious of what his buddies think about his level…

What happened there?

I’ve been getting all the silly bullshit I can handle reading ‘The couch thread’ at IGX. It makes this place look like a nunnery.

GTFO, I take a little sabbatical from the site for a few months and now there are fuckers running around spreading makeup on people’s cheeks??? Get it, you said “rouge” groups, not “rogue” groups.

As for SAMA, I don’t even go in there anymore. It’s a shame, it used to be so much fun.

DB

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

What happened there?[/quote]

yeah, and I guess I’ve missed all the Oleena hoopla, I have no idea who she is or why people hate her

Wow, I totally forgot to type the first half of my post, which explains the random comment…

Oh well

[quote]debraD wrote:
I hear ya. I’m about ready to start posting in PWI and that never works well :stuck_out_tongue:

(I kid I kid!)[/quote]

I’d rather debate about circumcision. I can show you my scar…

DB

[quote]debraD wrote:

(I kid I kid!)[/quote]

Pun intended?

Ahhhh.

Haha I spent the better part of a couple hours finding that out today. Go read the what happened to T-Vixen thread. Start at the beginning and go to the bathroom first. Oh also bring popcorn.

V

Uhh, I’ve posted 2x and nothing is going through. Testes, one two…

DB

[edit] Nevermind, they just came through.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Uhh, I’ve posted 2x and nothing is going through. Testes, one two…

DB[/quote]

Damnit the ‘others’ have taken control of our comm. Fuck.

Edit: that was much funnier in my head.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Haha I spent the better part of a couple hours finding that out today. Go read the what happened to T-Vixen thread. Start at the beginning and go to the bathroom first. Oh also bring popcorn.

V[/quote]

Agreed, that shit was amazing.

Zzzzzzz.

Maybe people have actually Gotten a Life and that’s why no one posts.

Ct. Rockula reigns over the dead. You all have entered my realm.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Agreed, that shit was amazing. [/quote]

And how was the popcorn?