T Nation

This Might Freak You Out

it’s old I know, but still creepy, lol

what is that from?

“It is from a series of pictures done a while back and IIRC they were done as sort of a psychological art project. The monkey looking dude is supposed to represent innocence, etc and we see his reaction to various weird situations. Something like that anyway.”

WTF?

Ahhh…looks like to start to some very twisted freak rape fetish or something.

I just think critter needs a bullet to the brain.

well I’m gonna have nightmares about that creepy monkey dude tonight.

[quote]nothingclever wrote:
I just think critter needs a bullet to the brain.[/quote]

I was thinking taking him out back with a shovel, but yeah I agree.

Stop going to 4chan.

For some reason, Rocky Dennis comes to mind…

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
“It is from a series of pictures done a while back and IIRC they were done as sort of a psychological art project. The monkey looking dude is supposed to represent innocence, etc and we see his reaction to various weird situations. Something like that anyway.”[/quote]

Wait, what?

That looks like the creature in the original Star Wars on that desert planet… Ya know, the one in Jabba the Hutt’s palace.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
“It is from a series of pictures done a while back and IIRC they were done as sort of a psychological art project. The monkey looking dude is supposed to represent innocence, etc and we see his reaction to various weird situations. Something like that anyway.”

Wait, what?

That looks like the creature in the original Star Wars on that desert planet… Ya know, the one in Jabba the Hutt’s palace. [/quote]

Are you thinking of this guy? Salacious Crumb

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Wait, what?

That looks like the creature in the original Star Wars on that desert planet… Ya know, the one in Jabba the Hutt’s palace.

Are you thinking of this guy? Salacious Crumb[/quote]

I think I was… but in my apparent clear lack of judgment, I stand corrected.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
BluePfaltz wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Wait, what?

Are you thinking of this guy? Salacious Crumb[/quote]

Slacky chum isnt nearly as creepy as that other thing, I would just chase salacky crump down the street so he wouldnt come back, but that other thing has given me a strong desire to wipe it from the face of the earth with extreme prejudice. Im glad its not real.

In any case, it looks like a FAILED Jim Henson side project.

Artwork from a photographer called Charlie White.

Pretty weird stuff!