This Kid is Strong

[quote]mr popular wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

You or no one you knew could do anything close to this.

Oh that’s right I forgot, you know me and are familiar with all the intimate details of my life.

Also if there were more kids doing shit like this of course it would be on youtube.

Do you even read what you write before you hit “submit”?

Come on, you must be more intelligent than this?[/quote]

What does questioning my intellect have to do with you being full of shit? Look man, I’m not questioning that you or your friends could do some simple gymnastics stuff, and maybe even break off a flip or something, but none of ya’ll were doing planche pushups or had clear seperation between muscles at 4 years old. Once again, there’s a reason people are so impressed by this.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
mr popular wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

You or no one you knew could do anything close to this.

Oh that’s right I forgot, you know me and are familiar with all the intimate details of my life.

Also if there were more kids doing shit like this of course it would be on youtube.

Do you even read what you write before you hit “submit”?

Come on, you must be more intelligent than this?

What does questioning my intellect have to do with you being full of shit? Look man, I’m not questioning that you or your friends could do some simple gymnastics stuff, and maybe even break off a flip or something, but none of ya’ll were doing planche pushups or had clear seperation between muscles at 4 years old. Once again, there’s a reason people are so impressed by this.
[/quote]
What his father wrote on his YouTube Profile (http://www.youtube.com/user/stroeiulian04)

*** WATCHES TRUE IMPOSSIBLE ! ***** THE CHILD WITH ARMS OF STEEL , AT ONLY 4 YEARS OLD! ***** I AM HIS FATHER,GIULIANO TRAIN AT HOME WITH ME.I HAVE MUCH SPORT EXPERIENCE .I HAVE BEGUN FROM LITTLE CHILD WITH : GYMNASTICS,ATHLETICS ,FIGHTS GREEK-ROMAN,BOXING,ART MARTIAL,AT AGE 17 YEARS OLD I HAVE BECOME TRAINER OF ART MARTIAL,I HAD AHEAD APPROXIMATELY 100 STUDENTS,AT ONLY 18 YEARS OLD I HAVE OPEN MY ARENA TO ART MARTIAL.I HAVE PRACTICED BODY-BUILDING TOGHETER ALL NATIONAL AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS,AND AT THE SAME TIME WITH ART MARTIAL I HAVE DOING BOXING PERFORMANCE TO AND I WAS A “CHAMPIONE” FROM TIME AGO (APPROXIMATLEY 6 YEARS AGO ) WHEN A STREET INCIDENT IN MOTORCYCLE HAS CUT ME NEARLY THE LIFE LEAVING ME IN A WHELL CHAIR FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 YEAR.I COME FROM ROMANIA AND I LIVE IN ITALY FROM APPROXIMATELY WHEN I HAD 20 YEARS OLD.NOW I TEACH TO MY SONS THE GOOD THINGS FROM THE LIFE BECAUSE I AM PROUD OF MY SPORT EXPERIENCE.IF GIULIANO ITS

Just cause this kid is the only one you see on the internet doesn’t mean there’s not more out there. You probably got some other little kids walking around right now in random countries, with the parents not having a clue as to why or how their kids are so muscular/lean.

Here’s a story about a 4 yearold from Germany.

In 1999, a former professional sprinter gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Berlin, Germany. For the past 4 years the baby boy has had a somewhat normal life - that is until researchers found out about him.

Researchers are not releasing much information and the family wishes to remain private. What they will say is that the boy is able to hold weights weighing nearly 10 pounds out to his side with his arms completely extended. Most adults have trouble doing this with half that weight. At 4 years old, the boy is extremely muscular displaying bulging calves and biceps. His muscle mass is twice that of normal 4 year old children and his fat content one half as much. He is as near a perfect specimen of man as you can possibly get.

Why he is so strong?

Researchers have explained that the superhuman strength is the result of a mutated gene that is intended to restrict the production of myostatin. Myostatin, in the human body, limits the growth of muscles. In rare cases, one copy may be mutated producing extremely powerfully built people. The boys mother, father, uncle, and 3 other close relatives all have mutated copies and are know to be very muscular and extremely strong. In the boys case, it is even stranger - he has both copies of the DNA segment mutated, something scientists have never seen before. The result - a human that may grow to enormous proportions with the ability to lift extreme amounts of weight and possibly run faster than any human to date.

Researchers had already known that myostatin restricts muscle growth and knew that drugs limiting its production would produce super mice. Such super mice had been created in early 1997. Researchers are happy to report that the boy is perfectly healthy right now but fear that he may suffer heart or other ailments as he grows older.

So that kid (his little brother to maybe) could have the mutated gene. Most likely in some way hereditary.

Funny this little 4 year old probably brings more intensity then most of the lazy ass people in them foo foo ass gyms. - YouTube

Shoulders http://www.youtube.com/user/stroeiulian04#p/a/u/2/JBFd3YVM4VQ

Other than that normal fun loving kids like shown here - YouTube

Father is training them for gymnastics. I don’t see what is wrong with that…Kids seem to love it and a father is passing down his passion for athleticism.

Carlito, I was actually gonna post about the German kid and that kid from Michigan with supposed Myostatin deficiencies. There’s a vid of one of 'em doing some pretty unremarkable stuff. What this “ordinary” kid does blows the myostatin kid outta the water. I’m not saying there aren’t children out there that can’t do what this kid does. I’m saying that if there are they are very rare and not found in your local gymnastics school.

Growing up, did ANY of you know a kid who could pull off even half of the feats performed in the video?

Not doubting/judging…just curious. I knew a kid who could do about 10 pull-ups in the 4th grade, but nothing like this.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Growing up, did ANY of you know a kid who could pull off even half of the feats performed in the video?

Not doubting/judging…just curious. I knew a kid who could do about 10 pull-ups in the 4th grade, but nothing like this.[/quote]

Mr Popular and all of his friends could do it, just ask him.

beast

I know a few kids that could do the stuff this kid does. There was some parental influence, but they turned out alright. These four brothers were all like that, and everyone that it was horrible (why someone would think being strong is horrible), but this was the same generation that the parents wanted to take down the monkey bars because they felt bad for the kids who couldn’t swing across them.

My roommate showed me this video a few days ago.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I have never seen ANYTHING like it.

[quote]
*** WATCHES TRUE IMPOSSIBLE ! ***** THE CHILD WITH ARMS OF STEEL , AT ONLY 4 YEARS OLD! ***** I AM HIS FATHER,GIULIANO TRAIN AT HOME WITH ME.I HAVE MUCH SPORT EXPERIENCE .I HAVE BEGUN FROM LITTLE CHILD WITH : GYMNASTICS,ATHLETICS ,FIGHTS GREEK-ROMAN,BOXING,ART MARTIAL,AT AGE 17 YEARS OLD I HAVE BECOME TRAINER OF ART MARTIAL,I HAD AHEAD APPROXIMATELY 100 STUDENTS,AT ONLY 18 YEARS OLD I HAVE OPEN MY ARENA TO ART MARTIAL.I HAVE PRACTICED BODY-BUILDING TOGHETER ALL NATIONAL AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS,AND AT THE SAME TIME WITH ART MARTIAL I HAVE DOING BOXING PERFORMANCE TO AND I WAS A “CHAMPIONE” FROM TIME AGO (APPROXIMATLEY 6 YEARS AGO ) WHEN A STREET INCIDENT IN MOTORCYCLE HAS CUT ME NEARLY THE LIFE LEAVING ME IN A WHELL CHAIR FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 YEAR.I COME FROM ROMANIA AND I LIVE IN ITALY FROM APPROXIMATELY WHEN I HAD 20 YEARS OLD.NOW I TEACH TO MY SONS THE GOOD THINGS FROM THE LIFE BECAUSE I AM PROUD OF MY SPORT EXPERIENCE.IF GIULIANO ITS

Just cause this kid is the only one you see on the internet doesn’t mean there’s not more out there. You probably got some other little kids walking around right now in random countries, with the parents not having a clue as to why or how their kids are so muscular/lean.
.[/quote]

Carlito, we should all know you can’t always go by what a person says. If indeed the father was unhinged enough to give his son some type of anabolics do you think he’d promote it as such on youtube, ‘hey, I give my son d-bol and train him hard and check out this cool stuff he can do!!!’

What is indeed clear to many (obviously not all by some of the posts here) is that most four year olds don’t carry that level of definition or strength. While it may be due to a myostatin mutation, early training and the right genetics, or an unhinged father giving his son anabolics, none of us know for sure. But, just like in a court without direct evidence we can only go by circumstantial evidence and to me it points strongly that something may be out of line here.

I watched the special on that little hercules kid and there was strong evidence on that show the father was giving his son something and wasn’t being forthright about it. In the end I’m not going to lose any sleep over it and am just giving my comment like everyone else.

Just like with those beauty pageants they put little girls in some parent get pretty ‘weird’ in how they use their kids to gratify their own weird needs.

D